Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
Civil/Transportation
14lkjux.png
You're so special.
I already knew that.
Good. Maybe now that IL released their PE results, we don't have to see you whine, piss and moan all over this board because they are taking soooo long.....
I'm more worried about you. Since I'm done with this then what will you to complain about?
You're a highway engineer that finally passed the PE. Get over it. Brush up on your grammar as well.

Both of you, chill out. Stress levels are high due to the exam results, no need to get pissy at each other over a chat forum.

SD results came by mail on Saturday 5/25.

Dammit, I haven't lived in ND long enough to have any good SD jokes yet.

Did you hear that the governor's mansion in South Dakota burned down? Almost took out the whole trailer park!

Why do ducks fly over South Dakota upside down? There's nothing worth crapping on!

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in South Dakota? If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

Why are there so many unsolved murders in South Dakota? There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA

Did you hear that the governor's mansion in South Dakota burned down? Almost took out the whole trailer park!

Why do ducks fly over South Dakota upside down? There's nothing worth crapping on!

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in South Dakota? If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

Why are there so many unsolved murders in South Dakota? There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA
Today I learned that South Dakota is the West Virginia of the North Central plains...

aadams22 said:
Both of you, chill out. Stress levels are high due to the exam results, no need to get pissy at each other over a chat forum.

I'm perfectly fine over here. I was legitimately concerned for his well-being and got slammed for it. You can't win for losing. Everything about him screams out "help me," but he apparently doesn't want to be helped. It's sad really.
I'm perfectly fine over here as well. Thanks for the personal message earlier. It was cute.

Untitled.png

Thank you to the members of this site who helped me pass the PE. Just remember, the PE is a piece of paper. It's built on trust in a country, in a system, on integrity. If we are not careful, those three ingredients, country, system, and integrity can erode...and then our PE will become just that, a piece of paper.

I am chuckling a little bit at people's impatience. After working for the military/government, waiting sucks, but it's part of the job. It could be a lot worse.

Illinois was posted. Don't give up, just keep pushing. These exams are not easy; don't let the "geniuses" discourage you; these things are hard.

If you passed the PE, there is always the SE, the PS, and even the BAR ;)

Called MD board. Lady who answered was ready with her answer almost even before I ask. "No, We have not received them yet." I ask "You have not received them from NCEES?" She responds: "Not yet". I ask: "Do you know of a time line?" She responds: "May be about a week?".

I half believed her knowing I have no choice.

Called MD board. Lady who answered was ready with her answer almost even before I ask. "No, We have not received them yet." I ask "You have not received them from NCEES?" She responds: "Not yet". I ask: "Do you know of a time line?" She responds: "May be about a week?".

So it seems like this is what is going on for these states.

NCEES released the results last Weds (presumably to every state at the same time, but obviously confirmed for the states that released their results the same day)

Some states, like PA and MD, use PCS to handle most of the process. According to another member of this board, PCS claims that they didn't receive the results from NCEES until Friday (maybe they contacted the state, the state responded to send to PCS, and then they sent to PCS? Don't know why it wasn't on Weds...)

PCS started "reconciling data" yesterday.

For the larger states they are claiming that "reconciling data" will take about 1 week.

After that, they will then send the results to the state boards, who will then give the go ahead for PCS and NCEES to release the results.

This date (the only one important to us) has not been narrowed down yet, and talking to different state coordinators leads to different answers. NJ said early this week. VA said late this week, early next week. PA said "by the end of next week".

aadams22 said:
I'm perfectly fine over here. I was legitimately concerned for his well-being and got slammed for it. You can't win for losing. Everything about him screams out "help me," but he apparently doesn't want to be helped. It's sad really.
I'm perfectly fine over here as well. Thanks for the personal message earlier. It was cute.

attachicon.gif
Untitled.png
Dussbucs,

I dont know who you think you are, but even if Adams sent you that personal message, you were still in the wrong. This board is for posting PE Exam results, and you initiated the trolling. Dont ruin other people's happiness for passing an exam because you are jealous or just like making people angry.

Today I learned that South Dakota is the West Virginia of the North Central plains...

I heard the exact same one liners about Tennessee on a rafting trip one time.

Maryland PE.

Heard this from two different sources: one email response from MD PE board administrator, and two from PCS directly. Both gave exact same answer. They WILL be released sometimes this week. So, I am thinking by Friday Maryland PE results will almost certainly be out.

Alaska results were released by the board on 5/28/13. I just checked the Board website and they've posted near 30 new licenses. More new licenses will be posted in the coming days.

Congrats to all those whom were successful.

Still waiting on SC's Licensing group to update their materials. NCEES has their results posted, for all SC testers, I assume.

Based on past posts, they made it to "D" sometime on Thursday, issuing numbers and updating records, and I can say for certain they STILL haven't made it to G as of this afternoon.

Alaska is a pain to color in. Also, a new addition this time... Guam!

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL, AK

5/29: NJ, Guam, CT

1SzwcVb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

So it seems like this is what is going on for these states.
NCEES released the results last Weds (presumably to every state at the same time, but obviously confirmed for the states that released their results the same day)

Some states, like PA and MD, use PCS to handle most of the process. According to another member of this board, PCS claims that they didn't receive the results from NCEES until Friday (maybe they contacted the state, the state responded to send to PCS, and then they sent to PCS? Don't know why it wasn't on Weds...)

PCS started "reconciling data" yesterday.

For the larger states they are claiming that "reconciling data" will take about 1 week.

After that, they will then send the results to the state boards, who will then give the go ahead for PCS and NCEES to release the results.

This date (the only one important to us) has not been narrowed down yet, and talking to different state coordinators leads to different answers. NJ said early this week. VA said late this week, early next week. PA said "by the end of next week".
Thank you! I called the board today and spoke with someone who was clueless. This explanation is so helpful!! Hopefully MD is small enough that we'll get the results this week... I'm so frustrated!

Back