Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL

qhrpaW4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The reply I got from DPOR when I asked them when should we expect the PE results

"It will be several weeks since we have to load the results on our computer system before we can process them for release. If you passed the exam, you will see yourself listed as a Professional Engineer on the License Lookup feature of our website. So I suggest you start checking that feature in a week or ten days."

Passed 1st time taking structural portion of PE in Illinois.

BAM!!!

Congrats to all other who passed. If you failed, well you only fail if you stop trying.

The reply I got from DPOR when I asked them when should we expect the PE results

"It will be several weeks since we have to load the results on our computer system before we can process them for release. If you passed the exam, you will see yourself listed as a Professional Engineer on the License Lookup feature of our website. So I suggest you start checking that feature in a week or ten days."
Wow you could know before they inform you!!

Here is PA's license look up for those who are interested. http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/Search.aspx

Here is PA's license look up for those who are interested. http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/Search.aspx
I check that about once per day, and the NCEES site about 50 times per day, even though I don't expect anything till later this week or even next week...

Illinois is out. 20 hours of studying paid off EE Power. Now on to those darn reference letters

I check that about once per day, and the NCEES site about 50 times per day, even though I don't expect anything till later this week or even next week...
PA is notorious for 10 weeks out so week of June 21st is my guess (but I am hoping for earlier)

PA is notorious for 10 weeks out so week of June 21st is my guess (but I am hoping for earlier)
I thought that the exam was April 13th last year and they got theirs on 6/12. I was hoping that was the beginning of a trend to move things faster.
not sure of the number of weeks, I just remember everyone saying 10 weeks. Last fall was 10.5 weeks but there was Christmas and New Years in there.

aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
Civil/Transportation
14lkjux.png

You're so special.
I already knew that.

Current Request Status

Official test results will be mailed by CTS subject to licensor approval

Request Date:

6/28/2012

Request Status:

Closed

Special:

Exam Location:

CARBONDALE

Overall Exam Results

Pass

Deficiency

Exam Name

Exam Date

Grade

Fundamentals of Eng.

10/27/2007

Waived

Princ. and Practice

4/12/2013

Pass

In case people are wondering, IL delivered today! Passed Mechanical Thermal and FLuids, first time taker!!!! :beat: :D :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all that passed! And thank you Illinois for cooperating and releasing the results! Passed Civil/transportation first time taker.

Congrats to Chick1250, aadams22, all IL passers, and all passers nationwide. We are a select group! To those that did not pass, do not give up. This exam is not a resprentation of your intelligence. You have already proven that by getting the degree. Keep trying, and keep studying.

I have a very, VERY marked up 2001 version of the Mechanical NCEES Thermal Fluids practice test that is not released anymore if someone wants to buy it. [email protected]

Just wanted to say congrats to all who passed. Everyone else hang in there. Fourth pencil for me and I finally passed! Finaly cost for this year was ~$1881, but I had to travel cost country to sit for the exam (just submitted the expense report.)

Back