Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alabama anyone????

Anything????

Any tricks to find out sooner than snail mail (NCEES does not release for us)???

(SC) here also. My last name starts with "B". I have the same status on the LLR website as MechChick. I was able to navigate to the "Print Pocket Card" option and could pick either my EIT or my ESL. The only small difference between mine and someo fo my friends who passed in October is that mine had an E at the end of the number whereas theirs did not. May just be a way to keep it from showing up in the Lookup page. I have a coworker with "N" for last name and his still said "Results Pending". My card had an expiration date, so I think it is valid, just not released to NCEES from SC yet.
Congratulations! Yes, mine has E on end too..I didn't have the pocket card earlier, but do now. At 4:50pm I called the Board to ask what this meant and they told me I am now licensed...so Yay!!! The Licensee Lookup database is updated at midnight...so we should be there tomorrow. I am sorry to those in the latter part of the alphabet ...I will keep my fingers crossed that they complete the list tomorrow. Best of luck everybody!
Congratulations right back at you! I still don't see any changes on the lookup page this morning. Hopefully they will finish and post everything today.

I just looked up someone I figured passed with the last name starting with "D" and they were in the lookup search at 6:15 am. Looked up another person I am sure passed with the last name starting with "S" and not on there yet. My last name starts with "U" so I hope it's not a bad thing yet that I'm not coming up in the search.

( this is all for SC btw)

Are state boards open today or should we all just try to forget about it until Tuesday?

My name and number are now in the LLR lookup (SC). WooHoo! My coworker's license application still says "Pending-Exam Results". They just have not made it to the "N" names or later yet.

i wonder what was the cut off or if they curve exam cause i saw post where people said that they go 51/80 raw scored and did not pass

aadams22 said:
i wonder what was the cut off or if they curve exam cause i saw post where people said that they go 51/80 raw scored and did not pass
Without any kind of curve a passing score would be 56/80. 70% of 80 = 56
Is it really as simple as a passing cut score? I thought it also depended on which questions you got wrong. If they decide a certain question was harder than others, they weight it less than the easier questions. Therefore 2 test takers could get the same score and one might pass while he ither fails.

I *think* that's how it works anyway.

Thank you snobumPE for doing this again!!!

Looks like results were a little faster this time around

Posted Today, 06:56 AM

buffteya4, on 24 May 2013 - 07:49, said:

Still no dice on IL. My f5 key doesnt work anymore.

Nope, and it surprised me. Illinois is about as inept as it gets, but they have always been very good about getting results out quickly.

aadams22 said:
Without any kind of curve a passing score would be 56/80. 70% of 80 = 56
Is it really as simple as a passing cut score? I thought it also depended on which questions you got wrong. If they decide a certain question was harder than others, they weight it less than the easier questions. Therefore 2 test takers could get the same score and one might pass while he ither fails.

I *think* that's how it works anyway.
well this certainly sheds some light on the whole process for me.

aadams22 said:
Posted Today, 06:56 AM

buffteya4, on 24 May 2013 - 07:49, said:

Still no dice on IL. My f5 key doesnt work anymore.
Nope, and it surprised me. Illinois is about as inept as it gets, but they have always been very good about getting results out quickly.
You live in the Saint Louis area too?
Close enough. I'm in the Carbondale area.
I took the exam in Carbondale. f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

aadams22 said:
Was the word Deficiency always on that Grey line above where the results are supposed to be displayed?
??
eb6lx3.png
Oh, is this just for Illinois I guess? I'm checking NCEES, but I took the test in Virginia.

aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
Was the word Deficiency always on that Grey line above where the results are supposed to be displayed?
??
eb6lx3.png
Oh, is this just for Illinois I guess? I'm checking NCEES, but I took the test in Virginia.
Yes this is just Illinois. Our results are not posted by NCEES.
They should really make this process more complicated. It's not confusing enough for me. I think we should have a different process for every county.

aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
??
eb6lx3.png
They should really make this process more complicated. It's not confusing enough for me. I think we should have a different process for every county.
Our state motto should read "Welcome to Illinois. The Land of Lincoln and where common sense goes out the window."
Also, "Where Cook County's values represent the values of the whole state" and "Where corrupt polititans are bankrupting us."

aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
aadams22 said:
??
eb6lx3.png
Our state motto should read "Welcome to Illinois. The Land of Lincoln and where common sense goes out the window."
Welcome to Phase 6.

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=21356&p=7025139

Back