MAINE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djshortsleeve

I'm a PE!!!
Reaction score
Everyone who took the exam in Maine. I was told by the board they will be getting results in mid-June. Therefore we should have them about a week later.

The director of supervising says the board is meeting June 12th. I assume this means scores could be sent out following the meeting?

I was talking to myself, but now I am talking to myself and you!

Do you know if the board meets before releasing scores? If so, whats the reason for this? Isnt it true that licenses are not officially granted until one sends in the fee?

each state is different. I think most states have a meeting just before the release the results (confirming the cutscore maybe?). I don't know about maine, but I didn't have to send in any fees (I guess the $275 to sit for the test was enough).

Finally another Maine testee.

I spoke with the supervisor and she told me the board meets this Thursday June 12. I assume that means we should receive our results by next week.

That's more information than I had. I really expected to receive results this past Monday. So it sounds like next Monday or Tuesday for the Maine results.

Have you checked the boards online directory? It was updated on 6/6/08...
Oh I know. I was checking on the last available PE number granted. They were all comity up until the 6th, then there were no updates through today. I'm guessing they held off until after todays meeting.

How can you tell they were all by comity? If so, that's a relief. A friend of mine passed the October 07 exam and the current #11666 is already 100 past his. It's hard to beleive there has been that many issued since December 07 when he received results.

How can you tell they were all by comity? If so, that's a relief. A friend of mine passed the October 07 exam and the current #11666 is already 100 past his. It's hard to beleive there has been that many issued since December 07 when he received results.
Well, they are all people located in other states. They were being added well before any states had the NCEES results. They would pretty much have to be comity.

I got my letter today, Saturday. FAIL!!! By the looks of the breakdown I didnt do that well.

I'm sorry to hear that. Give it another try. From the threads that I've read, lots of people have taken the exam several times before passing. My letter came in the mail Saturday too. Glad to say that I passed.

I'm sorry to hear that. Give it another try. From the threads that I've read, lots of people have taken the exam several times before passing. My letter came in the mail Saturday too. Glad to say that I passed.
Congratulations.

I was betting I didnt pass it. I was taking a shot as I had signed up way ahead, but ended up getting a new job 90 miles away. Having to travel much and learning a new company, I pushed off studying. I probably had only 75-100 hours, light hours, into it. I will start 6 months out this time and pass it.

Back