LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally hear you!!!!!! No productive-ness out of me.........I want to get my results ASAP.......Texas got there's too. I wonder what the cut-grade is?
anyone know the process for LA? do we receive notice directly from NCEES? if we do indeed use NCEES why aren't our results coming out with the OH, TX results?

Just called LAPELS office and a lady said email will come directly from NCEES...
Did she confirm that we will get results today?

I totally hear you!!!!!! No productive-ness out of me.........I want to get my results ASAP.......Texas got there's too. I wonder what the cut-grade is?
anyone know the process for LA? do we receive notice directly from NCEES? if we do indeed use NCEES why aren't our results coming out with the OH, TX results?

Just called LAPELS office and a lady said email will come directly from NCEES...
No, she would only confirm that the email would be from NCEES...I'm thinking of calling back :)

No, she would only confirm that the email would be from NCEES...I'm thinking of calling back :)

Did you call back? Im losing it! Anybody heard anything? I keep refreshing in hopes to get results.

Did you call back? Im losing it! Anybody heard anything? I keep refreshing in hopes to get results.
I called back..same response...this time she (LAPELS sec.) sounded aggrevated. LAPELS says NCEES will release. NCEES says results have been sent to LAPELS and LAPELS has to authorize release and then they will be available on NCEES' site...round and round we go!!!

Well...looks like Florida got their results in......should I still be hopeful for today.....I just cant wait....I wish I at least knew what exact day we are to receive our emails and what the passing grade is before they apply the curve. I know you need a 70 but thats with the curve.

I PASSED WATER RESOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all that passed.

Back