LETS TALLY WHICH STATES HAVE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AZ - June 7, letterCO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

NC - June 10, website
That looks right for LA...although the woman at ELSES told me that they had been emailed yesterday, the actual letter I have is dated the 10th.

So a bunch of my co-workers (WA) received their emailed results an hour ago, but I haven't received mine yet. Anyone know if there's a process on how they are sending them? I'm really hoping that it's the "not passing" first and then they send out the "passing" emails. Anyone have any thoughts?

So a bunch of my co-workers (WA) received their emailed results an hour ago, but I haven't received mine yet. Anyone know if there's a process on how they are sending them? I'm really hoping that it's the "not passing" first and then they send out the "passing" emails. Anyone have any thoughts?
Hello kptice, I don't think the board if following any procedure of sending the results. You can call ELSES and update them with your e-mail address so that they can resend it. I have seen a couple of people on this board and "the other board" board get their results that way. Good Luck 2 u!

Hello kptice, I don't think the board if following any procedure of sending the results. You can call ELSES and update them with your e-mail address so that they can resend it. I have seen a couple of people on this board and "the other board" board get their results that way. Good Luck 2 u!
Cool, thanks. I did call them up and she said she'd resend the email (although she didn't say if it was already sent). Here's hoping...

Cool, thanks. I did call them up and she said she'd resend the email (although she didn't say if it was already sent). Here's hoping...
I talked to Lea when I called and she said that they sent out mass emails so everyone should get them at the same time or within the hour. If someone from your state got results and you haven't and it's been several hours. Call 877-536-7729. A good many people from La had to do this. I think only the person in seat 1 got her resutls through email and everyone else had to call in.

Anybody heard from South Carolina yet? Should be soon.

They have started adding license numbers to the LLR website.

https://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx

Hit the scroll bar and go to "Engineers and Land Surveyors", then under "COA / License #:" start with numbers 26517 - 26542 (only about 30 added so far). They were all added yesterday and are in alphabetical order. I assume they will be adding more over the next few days.

They have started adding license numbers to the LLR website.
https://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx

Hit the scroll bar and go to "Engineers and Land Surveyors", then under "COA / License #:" start with numbers 26517 - 26542 (only about 30 added so far). They were all added yesterday and are in alphabetical order. I assume they will be adding more over the next few days.
they must be at lunch...26542 still the last number....i am K so i am still hoping. Also heard the SC was notified by email...

Hey Jason17, why don't you update your original post with the latest, updated list...it's getting kind of tough to scroll through and determine who does(n't) have result yet.

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

NC - June 10, website

GA - xxx ,website

SC - June 10, email

Is there anymore that need to be added?

Just checked the Alaska search form on their website. They received their results. So, you can add it to the list.

Alaska - 6/11/08 website

Last edited by a moderator:
IF YOU KNOW OF A STATE WITH RESULTS OUT, PLEASE LIST IT. THANKS! TRY AND APPROXIMATE A TIME FRAME WHEN RESULTS WERE RELEASED SO WE CAN ATTEMPT TO VAINLY CONSTRUCT A PATTERN TO THEIR RELEASES... ARGG......

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

MI - June 11, letter dated June 9

NC - June 10, website

GA - June 11,website

SC - June 10, email

IF YOU KNOW OF A STATE WITH RESULTS OUT, PLEASE LIST IT. THANKS! TRY AND APPROXIMATE A TIME FRAME WHEN RESULTS WERE RELEASED SO WE CAN ATTEMPT TO VAINLY CONSTRUCT A PATTERN TO THEIR RELEASES... ARGG......

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

OH - June 10, letter [ELSES-direct letter dated June 9; mailed June 10; Board declined email option]

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

NC - June 10, website

GA - June 11,website

SC - June 10, email

Back