April 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got surveying and passed that one too.  Phew!

Now I guess I will get notice of being licensed soon?  I'm going to go do some digging to refresh myself but if anyone can point me to a summary of the process after passing, I'd sure appreciate it.

Failed Structural for the 3rd time 30AM/ 18PM/ 48 total
I can't imagine what was going thru your mind at the moment. But, one thing is - DON'T EVER GIVE UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote my evaluator an email, This is what she said:

Good Afternoon,

You do not need to take any further action.

License numbers are automatically issued bi-weekly for all eligible applicants who have passed all required exams and fulfilled the Livescan/Fingerprint requirement.

Once all qualifications are met, the Systems Analyst completes the verification process and your license number will be issued.

Your PE license number should appear in ‘License Lookup’ on the CA Board’s website. http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/consumers/lic_lookup.shtml

Your wall certificate will be mailed to you in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

You will also receive a plastic pocket ID card in the mail in approximately 12 weeks.

If your contact information has changed since you submitted your application, complete the address change form located on the Board’s website:  https://www.dca.ca.gov/webapps/bpelsg/address_change.php

Not mine yet.  I'll post when I see it come through.  Would be a nice Friday present before 3 day weekend!

I really thought today was going to be the day. I've emailed them and I don't expect them to reply today. So let's see....

Looking at responses in other threads from the March test group, people are saying that they got theirs the Saturday after the two week mark. If not today, I hope tomorrow. Just hope that the 3 day weekend didn't affect the license number release. 

Looking at responses in other threads from the March test group, people are saying that they got theirs the Saturday after the two week mark. If not today, I hope tomorrow. Just hope that the 3 day weekend didn't affect the license number release. 
Yeah, could be the case. Suspect the people in charge of allocating license numbers took the whole week off. To make it a "memorial" one. ****. 

Yeah, could be the case. Suspect the people in charge of allocating license numbers took the whole week off. To make it a "memorial" one. ****. 
The computer system that "allocates" license numbers never takes off for the weekend.

Back