LETS TALLY WHICH STATES HAVE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish NJ would get with the program and send us our results through frickin' email... :waitwall:

I'm still waiting for my April 2008 Structural I results for Florida. I noticed that Florida Civil results were sent out. I hope that Florida results 'sent out' means in progress, otherwise my PE exam results might have been mis-delivered? Or is it according to state and discipline?

I wish NJ would get with the program and send us our results through frickin' email... :waitwall:
Try living in Utah...they still use the pony express to deliver our mail. No results here yet...but I'll be sure to post when they arrive.

Not sure about MT, but it seems according to the thread on LA results that after one guy's wife gave him the play-by-play as the mail lady was coming down the street (i laughed out loud at that one) and after another guy realized it was after 5pm in SC and that the results would not come in today so he would have to celebrate his anniversary with his wife wondering if he passed...i don't think LA got the results yet. If you know otherwise can you show me where that was?
I can say for Hawaii that I have received no email yet (Although I just updated my email address with ELSES today) and our mail just came and all I got was a pottery barn catalog. although, I believe that those of us on outer islands would receive the mailed results 1 day later than Oahu. Anyone on Oahu out there receive results today?
No results yet for LA so far but I will be getting the play-by-play again today around noon when the mail lady comes by my house again. LOL!

I was the guy celebrating the anniversary. Didn't actually turn out too bad. We just didn't come home last night. I'm hearing that La results are in but only from one person so far! I'm in a class that I can't miss so I'll only be on the computer about once every 2 hours. Atleast I didn't find out I failed right before we left for dinner, that would have made it even worse.

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NM - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

keep adding to the list!

Last edited by a moderator:
AZ - June 14, letterCO - June 16, letter

FL - June 16, email

IN - June 16, email

NM - June 16, email

LA - June 17, email

keep adding to the list!
What calendar are you using? Today is June 10th isn't it? Or have I lost a few days in a drunken haze?

What calendar are you using? Today is June 10th isn't it? Or have I lost a few days in a drunken haze?
You guys are too fast! I was already correcting it when you posted! Here are a few more results from the 'other board':

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

LA - June 10, email

You guys are too fast! I was already correcting it when you posted! Here are a few more results from the 'other board':
AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

LA - June 10, email
any news on missouri by chance from that "other board" ??

Looks like we can add Mississippi:

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

keep adding to to the list!

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

AZ - June 7, letterCO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website

I believe that there is email confirmation from Missouri.

AZ - June 7, letter

CO - June 9, letter

FL - June 9, email

IN - June 9, email

NH - June 9, letter

NM - June 9, email

MT - June 9, letter

MO - June 9, email

LA - June 10, email

MS - June 10, letter

WA - June 10, email

TX - June 10, website