Let the nervous countdown begin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big huge congrats to all you passers. if you're like me, you're feeling freaking GREAT. I am happy as hell right now

GO CELEBRATE YALL!!!

Same here in VA. I called PCS and they said it's looking like by weeks' end before they'll release results.

Same here in VA. I called PCS and they said it's looking like by weeks' end before they'll release results.

Does this mean that they will be releasing this week?

Last year it took PCS like 3 weeks to do their thing...the year before only like 3 days...

Congratulations to newest SE's!

I took the exam in Colorado. Passed Lateral - Bridge. I had passed Vertical - Bridge earlier. Guess I won't have to write the exams again! Wohoo!!

Well, after I told her my state was VA she said by this weeks' end or at the very latest by 1st of next week. Like you said though, other states seem to take much longer. I think in general they tell you a timeframe longer than it usually takes to cover their butt.

Congratulations everyone. Still waiting on Maine...

I swear we're the last state in the country to release results.

Does anyone know if the results are available for VA, PA, and MD?

Thank you.

Those are all PCS states and as far as I know PCS has not released any SE results yet.

PCS released the last of their PE results today... so hopefully now they can focus their attention on the SE. Based on the numbers of people who take the PE vs the SE you would think they could bang out the SE stuff quickly...

Anyone else from California know how long they take to assign license numbers? Just want to make sure its official.

After some bugging the new guy at the Maine PE board gave me a call at work today.

First thought: Oh no, what went wrong?! :eek:

Second thought: Oh god! WHAT WENT WRONG?!
Third thought: Wait, you sent him an email yesterday it's probably fine.

Fourth thought: I should probably sit down.

In the end I passed Vertical (2nd try). WOOOOOOO! Here's to bumping up the statistics on multiple attempt takers for this year. Now it's on to lateral (gulp!).

As a tastey nugget for any other people waiting on Maine he confirmed that results are being sent out today.

After some bugging the new guy at the Maine PE board gave me a call at work today.

First thought: Oh no, what went wrong?! :eek:

Second thought: Oh god! WHAT WENT WRONG?!

Third thought: Wait, you sent him an email yesterday it's probably fine.

Fourth thought: I should probably sit down.

In the end I passed Vertical (2nd try). WOOOOOOO! Here's to bumping up the statistics on multiple attempt takers for this year. Now it's on to lateral (gulp!).

As a tastey nugget for any other people waiting on Maine he confirmed that results are being sent out today.
Nice! Congrats!

Anyone else from California know how long they take to assign license numbers? Just want to make sure its official.

Ha, my thoughts exactly. Yeah, both exams are "Acceptable" on My NCEES, but it ain't 100% official until I get some type of word from California saying "yeah you did it...here's your license number".

I keep refreshing the License Lookup database hoping it will show up lol

In CA they assign license #'s upon passing the test? In IL you need to apply for SE licensure after you receive notification of acceptable exam results....a separate procedure...

Back