Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ranch has been the best thing on Netflix that I've seen to day (seasons 1-5 that is). I'm not sure how I feel about s.6 yet

it just seems like a dumb concept, like they copied (whatever the movie was where you died if you didn't get someone else to watch the video) but they decided to crank it up a notch..?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was like the show Lost (invisible wind monsters) had a baby with A Quiet Place, but used blindfolds instead of being quiet.

They have had some good ones but also some flops..

I really liked Bloodline, but they went a little loopy with the story line and then killed it off..

Hoping they don't do the same thing with Ozark - but I don't know how much longevity they can get out of that one -

I just watched Derry Girls.  It is amaaaaaaaazing.  Only 6 episodes/half hour per episode, but it was great!  Set in the early 90s during the Troubles in Northern Ireland.  My mom and I were howling with laughter (it involves four girls in Catholic school and all this great nonsense, did not go the serious route).  I can't wait for the next season, but it looks like it is only being released in the UK this March, so I think I'm going to have a bit of a wait...

I'm being a basic bitch and watching Marie Kondo's organizing show.  It's fun, I like it and it's giving me ideas for my home.  Just watching some of those houses stresses me out though. I'm not going to pretend I'm a super neat freak, but I'm clean and too much clutter stresses me out.

I watched Birdbox last night. I thought it was just okay.

My coworker recommended the show "You". He said to watch the first ten minutes, then I'd be hooked.

I'm being a basic bitch and watching Marie Kondo's organizing show.  It's fun, I like it and it's giving me ideas for my home.  Just watching some of those houses stresses me out though. I'm not going to pretend I'm a super neat freak, but I'm clean and too much clutter stresses me out.
Be sure to first thank those things you want to toss into the trash. 

Mrs Kevo and I are watching that show now. I get the feeling that I will be going to the Goodwill this coming weekend.

@Road Guy, you really need to watch a couple episodes of The Goldbergs. IMO, you are basically the dad...LOL. Not in physical form, but in some of the mannerisms. LOL :thumbs:

Be sure to first thank those things you want to toss into the trash. 

Mrs Kevo and I are watching that show now. I get the feeling that I will be going to the Goodwill this coming weekend.
Yeahhhh the whole "thanking items for their service" thing is a bit much, but I guess whatever makes people feel better about tossing their junk lol.

Yeahhhh the whole "thanking items for their service" thing is a bit much, but I guess whatever makes people feel better about tossing their junk lol.
It just illustrates how much people value their "stuff". They need closure before parting. I remember the clearing out we had before moving to NZ where we had to unload a lot of things. Multiple trips to Goodwill/Salvation Army and a 3-day yard sale. We set prices at the yard sale to be "give us what you think it's worth". Didn't even want to haggle prices. I didn't realize how much of MY stuff my wife gave away without telling me (she got rid of a lot of her stuff too). At first I was hurt that some of my things were gone, but afterwards it was quite liberating knowing that I had less crap to deal with.

(I certainly have a few things that I'd need some sort of goodbye ceremony before getting rid of)

Back