Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son was so excited about the results release he peed himself.....while he was napping on the couch, ugh.

So I have to wear a suit a couple times a year; mrs holiday party tonight is one of them. Son says as I'm putting on the jacket, "daddy, what are you going to be?"....what do you mean?...."..for Halloween!"....a business man I guess"

minisnick is funny, when it comes to treats. Ice cream has to be plain vanilla or straight up strawberry. nothing else on it. he wont eat cake or cupcakes, if vanilla he will take a bite then be done. I made fudge for snack day today at work and he could not get enough of it last night. I think the fact it has a boat load of marshmallows in it has to the reason he likes it.

today is Pajama Day at school for minisnick. They are going to watch Frozen and have popcorn. This is their "Holiday" party of sorts.

today is Pajama Day at school for minisnick. They are going to watch Frozen and have popcorn. This is their "Holiday" party of sorts.
Haha weird, it's pajama day at my kids school to except they are watching polar express and having hot chocolate.

Watched Polar Express with mini-Ram and his mom yesterday. It's one of her favorite movies. He stuck around for most of it but he's not old enough to sit through an entire movie yet.

Im in FL, winter break starts next week. Maybe the days match up b/c of matching breaks and lots of kids prob gone today so they do it on thursday?

That's it then, I'll just refuse to buy more pull-ups and hope that the threat of running around in his poop will stir mini-Ram into action.

#2 in the potty was happening a long time for us before the pee thing clicked. The way pull ups held #2 was apparently icky or uncomfortable for minisnick.

Sat through Junior's holiday plan the other night. It was "Frozen." Mother of God, I wanted to shoot myself. Less because of the pitchy, tone deaf kids, than for the asshole parents. First thing they say was everyone please sit down (this is in a cafeteria). So what do all the assholes do? Sit on top of the tables or stand, and hold their f*cking billboard sized iPads in the f*cking air so nobody can see a damned thing. I hope the guy in front of me appreciates the audio on his film when he rewatches is, since it will contain a considerable amount of "this would be a lot better if a few assholes would FOLLOW THE RULES AND SIT THE HELL DOWN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE, LIKE THESE IDIOTS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US."

That's it then, I'll just refuse to buy more pull-ups and hope that the threat of running around in his poop will stir mini-Ram into action.
tried that one and he didn't seem to mind. Had to resort to bribes. Chocolate worked.

Sat through Junior's holiday plan the other night. It was "Frozen." Mother of God, I wanted to shoot myself. Less because of the pitchy, tone deaf kids, than for the asshole parents. First thing they say was everyone please sit down (this is in a cafeteria). So what do all the assholes do? Sit on top of the tables or stand, and hold their f*cking billboard sized iPads in the f*cking air so nobody can see a damned thing. I hope the guy in front of me appreciates the audio on his film when he rewatches is, since it will contain a considerable amount of "this would be a lot better if a few assholes would FOLLOW THE RULES AND SIT THE HELL DOWN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE, LIKE THESE IDIOTS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US."
My daughter's was not frozen, but the same thing happened at hers and we were in the last row. It sucked! They told us to be patient because they are working to get the auditorium finished (in construction), and won't have to hold these things in cafeterias anymore. I just wonder how they plan to manage all these kid plays with one auditorium for all the kids in this town (all kids go to the same school, there are just separate campuses for the different grade levels).

What blows my mind is that they built a new elementary school with a good sized student population, and didn't build a big gym or auditorium in it. It was packed in there, and they had to have different grades do different shows on different nights just to make it manageable.

Back