Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since we have decided that picks of the kiddos is acceptable, here is what I think our Christmas card will be. Mrs. NJ loves using these kids as props for pics all the thyme

10805601_10152863650827020_5655874022689220628_n.jpg

He is 9, mini Dex #2 was in the car and she is 7. They still believe in Santa, they just don't trust the fat guys in the mall.

We took mini-ble1 and 2 to a Santa's Bag event last night. It was the first time I've ever heard of it, but they set it up at a library downtown and they have "elves" walk your kids through a store to buy presents for whoever is on their shopping list. Before they go in you fill out a list that tells the elf how much money the kid can spend and who they are buying presents for. The items they can shop for range from 5 cents to $5. The kids had a blast! I can't wait to be able to open the gifts and see what they picked out for everyone! If you've got something like this in your area, I highly recommend it.

^^ We will be doing something like this next weekend with mini-kevo!

I think this is the 1st year that this will happen in our area as well.

We took mini-ble1 and 2 to a Santa's Bag event last night. It was the first time I've ever heard of it, but they set it up at a library downtown and they have "elves" walk your kids through a store to buy presents for whoever is on their shopping list. Before they go in you fill out a list that tells the elf how much money the kid can spend and who they are buying presents for. The items they can shop for range from 5 cents to $5. The kids had a blast! I can't wait to be able to open the gifts and see what they picked out for everyone! If you've got something like this in your area, I highly recommend it.
our day care does this.

Doing this at my daughters school. I sent her with $30 to buy for 3 people. We'll see what happens.

Back