Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
introduced minisnick to the Flinstones. Started with the episode that introduces Bam bam. He thinks Bam Bam is the best baby ever.

introduced minisnick to the Flinstones. Started with the episode that introduces Bam bam. He thinks Bam Bam is the best baby ever.
Good quality family TV.
Are you aware that the Flintstones started way back as a prime-time animated show modeled after the original Honeymooners with Jackie Gleason?

So NJ #1 decided that she wanted to write her name yesterday. She would write a letter or two and then sound it out. She knew how to spell her name, but never before has she tried to actually write it. I was quite impressed.

Good quality family TV.
Are you aware that the Flintstones started way back as a prime-time animated show modeled after the original Honeymooners with Jackie Gleason?
i did know that

So NJ #1 decided that she wanted to write her name yesterday. She would write a letter or two and then sound it out. She knew how to spell her name, but never before has she tried to actually write it. I was quite impressed.
did she read it for you?

Took mini-Ram to the mall and there was a Santa there. He wouldn't go near the guy for anything in the world. I'll let his mom fight that battle to get the Santa Christmas pic.

minisnick LOVES santa and all things christmas. We still need to get to a mall to see the jolly fat man. he literally ran and jumped in santas lap last year.

Every night these days I am reading a different Christmas book to mini kevo before bed.

It is cute that she loves Christmas so much.

She also goes ape shit over the Christmas lights!!!

Last year she wanted to do the Santa pic at Macy's 34th Street. I gradually wore her down and changed her mind on that. There's no way I'm waiting hours in line for this pic.

Every night these days I am reading a different Christmas book to mini kevo before bed.

It is cute that she loves Christmas so much.

She also goes ape shit over the Christmas lights!!!

I have a feeling there will be no lights this year. I made a deal with the GF that I would get out all the Christmas decorations when she cleared out all of her crap from the dining room. My money is on the decorations (including the tree) staying right where they are in the garage...

Took mini-Ram to the mall and there was a Santa there. He wouldn't go near the guy for anything in the world. I'll let his mom fight that battle to get the Santa Christmas pic.
When my two were younger, we got pictures with Santa and they were crying.
nice picture of the girls with Santa. My wife has a collage of the kids pictures with Santa over the years. They were receptive for the most part. One of the first ones, I have to hold my younger son close to Santa as he wasn't going to sit on his lap for anything.

Back