It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 minutes ago, Tiffer1TX said: Wait! What lauguage??? Did I miss something colorful? Man, I am always late to the party. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I think he is referencing my use of the "D" word. Sorry to everyone for flying off the handle like that.
We still love you! #brohug

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Tiffer1TX said: Wait! What lauguage??? Did I miss something colorful? Man, I am always late to the party. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I think he is referencing my use of the "D" word. Sorry to everyone for flying off the handle like that.  
We still love you! #brohugSent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Sorry, I guess I missed that! Oh well, no harm no foul. I am just happy to have a group that shares in my misery.... and I love the trolling and spam, it reminds me that it's really not the end of the world!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

And where do I sign up to be eng tough guy on eb??.  That's like dungeon Dragons ate picochoo :bananalama:

With great power comes great responsibility. The weight of the ban hammer causes much strain I would imagine.

Maybe a nap is needed. Try again tomorrow, pal

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

21fc55f2931332c5bdfc0454e667354f.jpg

Thursday or Friday.  My guess, tomorrow around 10 am Eastern time

HERE IT COMES!   

FL just added a license number with a FL main address...82031

Back