It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 new PE's added to the Texas roster this morning.☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Tiffer1TX said: 20 new PE's added to the Texas roster this morning.☺ Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thats a good sign. any more details into the 20 new PEs posted??
Nope, it's just a lot of new PE' s for 9:30 AM.

Texas issued my license a couple of days ago. You must be checking the wrong website.

HEY DUMMIES KEN PE APPLIED FOR COMITY IN TEXAS AND GOT IT A COUPLE DAYS AGO HE IS NOT SAYING HE GOT HIS PE EXAM RESULTS
Hey Dummer here we are discussing comity or other stuff, if you have not awar of it after couple weeks it is funny And stupid. I admire his success but the mejority of ppl are waiting for PE Exam result for Oct. 2016. As a matter of fact spreading such a unrelated news is exact meaning of BS. Watch your language. 

29 minutes ago, samopuddles said: HEY DUMMIES KEN PE APPLIED FOR COMITY IN TEXAS AND GOT IT A COUPLE DAYS AGO HE IS NOT SAYING HE GOT HIS PE EXAM RESULTS
Hey Dummer here we are discussing comity or other stuff, if you have not awar of it after couple weeks it is funny And stupid. I admire his success but the mejority of ppl are waiting for PE Exam result for Oct. 2016. As a matter of fact spreading such a unrelated news is exact meaning of BS. Watch your language. f 
Ummmm, why do I hear my BS meter ringing?

If those who passed didn't have a little fun messing with those who are waiting, then what's the point?

I don't see anyone bitching when they are looking for advice. So, suck it up. The wait will be over one of these days.

29 minutes ago, samopuddles said: HEY DUMMIES KEN PE APPLIED FOR COMITY IN TEXAS AND GOT IT A COUPLE DAYS AGO HE IS NOT SAYING HE GOT HIS PE EXAM RESULTS
Hey Dummer here we are discussing comity or other stuff, if you have not awar of it after couple weeks it is funny And stupid. I admire his success but the mejority of ppl are waiting for PE Exam result for Oct. 2016. As a matter of fact spreading such a unrelated news is exact meaning of BS. Watch your language.  f 
Ummmm, why do I hear my BS meter ringing?If those who passed didn't have a little fun messing with those who are waiting, then what's the point?

I don't see anyone bitching when they are looking for advice. So, suck it up. The wait will be over one of these days.
I am hoping to be one of those passing off the April test takers?.... Troll away my friends?

Hey Dummer here we are discussing comity or other stuff, if you have not awar of it after couple weeks it is funny And stupid. I admire his success but the mejority of ppl are waiting for PE Exam result for Oct. 2016. As a matter of fact spreading such a unrelated news is exact meaning of BS. Watch your language.  f 
Ummmm, why do I hear my BS meter ringing?If those who passed didn't have a little fun messing with those who are waiting, then what's the point?I don't see anyone bitching when they are looking for advice. So, suck it up. The wait will be over one of these days.
I am hoping to be one of those passing off the April test takers?.... Troll away my friends?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
That should have been pissing off, but auto-correct had other plans?

Hey Dummer here we are discussing comity or other stuff, if you have not awar of it after couple weeks it is funny And stupid. I admire his success but the mejority of ppl are waiting for PE Exam result for Oct. 2016. As a matter of fact spreading such a unrelated news is exact meaning of BS. Watch your language. f 
Wait! What lauguage??? Did I miss something colorful? Man, I am always late to the party.

Back