Interview tips

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting format. The director sent 3 questions out on Thursday for the Monday interview. Handouts allowed, 6 copies. The panel was the subordinates to the position. Hire your boss approach.

I gave it my best shot. Even worked in my Popeye quote:" I yam what I yam"

When I interviewed at a place in the Atlanta area, they did the same thing. Direct management, panel of subordinates, and a personality profile type guy in three separate sessions.

I still have a few if those...

Best of luck to you cement!

So are you now just waiting on "the word"?

Got the nope at 4:58. Nice of him to call directly. Gave it to the woman from Eagle that knew how the TPR worked with the STIP. I kind of glossed over that stuff.

That's really too bad, but at least he gave you the news like a man.

I hope you're still on the distribution list for the TPS reports.

sorry about the thumbs down. As said they think enough of you to call directly. better luck next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer. You were obviously near the top of the list though. Better luck next time.

Sorry man, you will be a mountain dweller full-time soon enough though I imagine.

If it makes you feel any better I got rejected by commerce city to be there city engineer last week. Pretty certain I could've done that job in my sleep but oh well...

Well, interview in Atlanta is set for the 14th, I threw out a pretty big number, but we'll see....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back