Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
passed as well! congrats to everyone!

any speculation on when NCEES will update and I can turn in that results form for a sweet sweet testing fee refund?

I passed the geotechnical PE wooo hoooo! I was part of the 30% retakes that passed!!!! Third times the charm!

I passed as well. Im so relieved as well!!!! Third time was definitely the charm!!!!!

Has anyone received anything *OFFICIAL* about results being posted? Has anyone who took the exam in IL found out they failed? Not to be an engineer but going to be an engineer...

Has anyone received anything *OFFICIAL* about results being posted? Has anyone who took the exam in IL found out they failed? Not to be an engineer but going to be an engineer...
why do you have to scare us like this..... :D  haha. dont have anything "official" besides for the pass on CTS website.

Not sure: I checked my status on CTS it says "Closed", and I see a grade EXPIRED under the P & P Eng.

That "expired" grade has been sitting there for a couple of weeks.

NCEES still shows me "Pending".

Any thoughts?

I'll check again tomorrow. this is my third attempt and in the past (Oct '15 and April '16) the email notice from NCEES before any scores were updated in CTS.

Thanks for any insights :)

Well... received an email from NCEES at 6:39 CDT. Failed miserably :-(

I have to admit I didn't study so this was somehow expected.

congrats to those who have passed!

I might give it one more try in October or wait until the exam transitions to computer based, which I understand will occur in 2018.

Back