Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping we will see results today! Last October, NCEES released results on Thursday, Dec 8 and then Illinois released results on Monday, Dec 12. If it's similar this year, excluding yesterday because of a holiday, that would mean today! 
seriously done waiting :/

Well lets be honest, Illinois is below average state wise anyways. They are just living up to their name. We wouldn't want to exceed any expectations.

Wrote up an e-mail to both IL - IDFPR and CTS.  CTS states that results will be released online (both CTS & NCEES) "this week".  IL-IDFPR stated that CTS does not release the "unofficial results" through NCEES until all official scores are released via US Mail.

i emailed the email address listed for carrie penney at continental testing and asked for a status update on what day the IL PE results would be released.

still havent heard back, but if i do, i will share what she says.

Still havent gotten a reply email, so i called the number listed on the website and no one answered. 
They are awful at responding from the times I have tried to get a hold of someone. My guess is we are not getting results today. For some reason I think it will be Thursday but that honestly is just a guess.

Back