Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called CTS:

Continental Testing Services
Exam Contact
Name:  Carrie Penney
Email: [email protected]
Email Us
Phone:             (708) 354-9911
Ext:     124

And they said sometime next week...talk about being late. Maybe someone should also call and ask why 30+ other states have released scores and they're holding back
You've got to be kidding me!! Hopefully they are referencing the mail copies coming sometime next week?  Otherwise, thanks for the AWESOME Holiday weekend CTS!!

I really hope they're wrong when they say sometime next week... But it's probably true. Hopefully we can all try and enjoy our weekend and not spend the whole time refreshing NCEES and CTS websites!

Is CTS the new PCS? Because...

:pcs:

Okay, but seriously, I feel for you guys! CA got their act together this year and released results on Day 1 this time around, but both test cycles last year, it was a 6 or 7 day wait after the first states released results for those who took their exams in CA. Having participated in both of those test cycles, I feel your pain.

I really hope you all get your results sooner rather than later, and that it's all good news!

Last edited by a moderator:
She said to expect results some time next week, but didnt state whether or not she was referring to online or mail.

i asked why several other states had posted, but illinois was still pending. she said it was due to NCEES having to provide CTS the results, then they have to process and post them and it takes time. she was nice if anyone else wants to call and encourage them to post results online today!! :)  

I'm really hoping we will see results today! Last October, NCEES released results on Thursday, Dec 8 and then Illinois released results on Monday, Dec 12. If it's similar this year, excluding yesterday because of a holiday, that would mean today! 

Back