If you had to...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cnn.com, seems less hateful

Wetlands or parking lot?

Ice skating, the women are hotter

Action vs horror movies

Cookie monster, but instead of cookies he eats bacon.

Let it Be or The Duck Song.

Opera, I know the feeling of getting stabbed in the eye, I can be drunk at the Opera and find it semi tolerable.

Bush or Obama?

I've had neither, but if the doctor is hot and she buys me dinner first: colonoscopy

cat or dog?

Dog. Duh.

Hold in a poop for a week, or hold in a pee for a week?

You work for a horrible consulting company that treats you worse than a POW and you're on your exit interview after submitting your two week notice. Do you tell your boss they are the reason you're leaving because they are such a phuck, or do you simply tell them you are relocating and trying to reduce traveling? Keep in mind your boss has been very harsh, controlling, and micro-managed every aspect of your life that they can possibly control.

After holding in your poop for a week, tell your boos he's a fuck, then leave a week's worth of shit in his office.

Would you give up beer or sex?

Sex. I can't just jiggle my hand for a few minutes and make beer appear.

Win the lotto and give it all to charity, or win and give none to charity?

Win and give it all to charity.

Taco Bell or Chipolte?

Chipotle, but then schedule my impending ER visit for some unknown bacterial attack

Would you rather have a colonoscopy or have a kidney stone?

Not a realistic question.  I'll take 8 colonoscopies before I want one kidney stone.

Would you rather skip Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Back