I think I would come in here more if I could remember the stinkin password

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
For some reason, I have a mental block on the password.  I have to go back to my PM inbox and find it each time.  And that PM is getting deeper and deeper in my inbox as time goes on.  :S  Am I the only one? 

i have all browsers set to delete cookies and such when the window is closed, especially on a work pc.  

Firefox always asks me it I want it to save passwords. I say yes most of the time. I also have it delete cookies and temp files everyday.

If there is something easier you guys want me to change it to you let me know

Yep, this is the first time I've checked in here for over 2 months, I think, just because I couldn't remember the password and eventually had to look in my PMs again.

Is there any way to make this subforum stay open after you've entered the password?  Kind of like the main Forum login - click on the "remember me" button and you get several weeks, at least, before being prompted for a password again.

Is there any way to make this subforum stay open after you've entered the password?  Kind of like the main Forum login - click on the "remember me" button and you get several weeks, at least, before being prompted for a password again.
Agree.  :nod: 

Stayed open for me today, maybe I never checked back frequently enough...

I do not know the password, but apparently that doesn't matter on TT.

When I go to web view it goes hidden.

I do not know the password, but apparently that doesn't matter on TT.

When I go to web view it goes hidden.
Ca you see the girls forum too? If so, take some screenshots and report back!

Latest posts

Back