How Many Times Have You Said No To Wife About Sex

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys know how to say no? News to me.

Well, thanks for the depressing news guys!

Aunt Flow is visiting so Mrs. ptatohed offered me an h.j. last night. I did not say no.
ummm, yeah, the line was probably a few steps back there buddy... although that statement is indicative that you guys have been married less that 5 years so enjoy them while you can I guess.
Trust me, I kept it very G-rated. I could have gone many more steps over the line. ;)

Well, thanks for the depressing news guys!

Aunt Flow is visiting so Mrs. ptatohed offered me an h.j. last night. I did not say no.
ummm, yeah, the line was probably a few steps back there buddy... although that statement is indicative that you guys have been married less that 5 years so enjoy them while you can I guess.
Trust me, I kept it very G-rated. I could have gone many more steps over the line. ;)
Are you trying to protect NJ's innocence?

No one took the bait on my Cosby sweater reference. We are definitely not newlyweds

No one took the bait on my Cosby sweater reference. We are definitely not newlyweds
I saw it, just didn't want to think about that. Especially since I've met Mr YMZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back