How many times can one take the exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troll-03.jpg

OK, it's become obvious that mister rppearso isn't going to quit arguing and is getting under everyone's skin. He apparently gets his jollies going from message board to message board trying to see how many people he can tick off before he gets banned. I suggest we just don't respond to him. Everyone knows someone like this guy. You're never going to convince him or change his mind, so don't engage him.....
Repost

troll-03.jpg

OK, it's become obvious that mister rppearso isn't going to quit arguing and is getting under everyone's skin. He apparently gets his jollies going from message board to message board trying to see how many people he can tick off before he gets banned. I suggest we just don't respond to him. Everyone knows someone like this guy. You're never going to convince him or change his mind, so don't engage him.....
Repost
And if you dont know someone like me you do now and you ahve been missing out all this time in your life. I am a valid PE and engineer though.

It's now blatantly obvious that he is a troll. The ban hammer needs to be activated.
Yea, bring the kill joy so you can talk about the weather, its not any skin off my back if i get banned, so "BRING THE HAMMER" LOL, I have to question if some of you are even adults on here. That avatar is pretty fitting, grossly inflamitory for anyone who might be Jewish but it fits your personality lol. Sig hiel "bring the hammer", lol you crack me up. To bad the scrolling banner is down as my name was up there so im just as entitled to be here as you are, so I like to complain so what there is even a complaining thread on here that you all participate in so that would make you a hypocrite.

To bad the scrolling banner is down as my name was up there so im just as entitled to be here as you are, so I like to complain so what there is even a complaining thread on here that you all participate in so that would make you a hypocrite.
Entitled? Where the hell do you get the idea you are entitled to ANYTHING on here? This is an open forum, yes, but by no means does anyone here have to let you stay.

To bad the scrolling banner is down as my name was up there so im just as entitled to be here as you are, so I like to complain so what there is even a complaining thread on here that you all participate in so that would make you a hypocrite.
Entitled? Where the hell do you get the idea you are entitled to ANYTHING on here? This is an open forum, yes, but by no means does anyone here have to let you stay.
Just like no one has to let someone stay that has an inflamatory nazi look alike avatar. It goes both ways the determining factor is who is a drinking buddy with the site owner. We will see what happens.

Troll.
:deadhorse:
Are you upset booo hooo hooo lol. Seriously this could have been a really fun complaining discussion but you chose to take it/make it personal and get all bent out of shape over it. You probably need a BJ or a hour long table massage.

Troll.
:deadhorse:
Are you upset booo hooo hooo lol. Seriously this could have been a really fun complaining discussion but you chose to take it/make it personal and get all bent out of shape over it. You probably need a BJ or a hour long table massage.
Are you propositioning wil? I think you're on the wrong site. It sounds like money isn't the only "fatty" thing you're in the market for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, but rppearso is not average. He did, after all, go to CSM, and he has the grammatical ability of a kid in middle school. He cannot be considered average!
:screwloose:
Hey, don't rag on CSM. Just because he's an idiot doesn't mean all CSM alum are idiots..
Sorry, didn't mean to come across as ragging on CSM, cause I'm not. I'm just mocking his repeated mentioning of the college he went to, nothing more. :oops:

Thats probably true, never the less I dont like working for free so im going to go where the money is, if your ok working for free thats fine too.
No, no, no, don't think of it as work. The whole point is just to enjoy yourself.

You seem to indicate that there was some "golden age" of engineering where everybody was swimming in silos full of money (a la Scrooge McDuck).
You mean you don't?

As soon as I found out I had passed the PE exam, I placed an order for 12 sets of Pratesi sheets cut into 4" squares to replace my toilet paper. Haven't used anything else since.

Oh, and I also say :banhim: .

People with his grammatical ability are irritating. It's magnified when they make no attempt to correct it and simplify justify their stupidity.

Back