How I Passed The PE with One Simple but Unknown Tip

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone out there in a study course with an instructor that use to make the test questions...go ahead and ask them about this and post afterwards. (although that would kill all the hilarious memes)

Take it easy on VTmePE07.

I know that what he is posting sounds like a lot of BS but who knows what is in the mind of the brilliant NCEES' gods. They have come with more ridiculous things in the past so cannot discard this one.

0a6037f39115b25f42b435f9f6207864.jpg

I know that what he is posting sounds like a lot of BS but who knows what is in the mind of the brilliant NCEES' gods. They have come with more ridiculous things in the past so cannot discard this one.
Anything is possible, but seriously?

haha these memes are great though you have to admit! (well some of them) It's not hard to verify at all...just call NCEES.

I guess I just like passing the old fashioned way, answering more than what was required.

vtme you better alert ppi to get this tip into the merm right away. Hurry hurry

VTme, Am not sure if what you are saying is true but this I can say: nobody is going to call NCEES to confirm your allegation. It sounds stupid and am not trying to insult you here. Am just saying that is hard to believe that the max engineering organization on the planet will leave the door open to something so childish.

Not saying is not true though. As an engineer and being responsible, am not going to think that something like that can really help me in the PE test. Now, if should I be a slacker who did not prepare myself to take the test, coming crunch time would not hesitate taking that desperate measure.

Just to let you know, in the past it was said that NCEES favorite letter was C because statistically was the less common chosen option in the test. Is that true? I do not know as no one can know if what you are saying is true.

Congrats for passing.

As a last ditch, oh **** they just called 15 minutes, effort. Sure, go for it. But selling it like a study habit??? Not well advised.

As a last ditch, oh **** they just called 15 minutes, effort. Sure, go for it. But selling it like a study habit??? Not well advised.
100% agree. Absolutely don't use this as your method of passing the test. You have to put in the time and effort to pass this exam. However, in the event you absolutely cannot figure out a question or two...gold mine!

Back