How did you all feel about PE Civil/WRE Oct 2016 exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The April 2016 exam took only 34 days to post the results by NCEES, today is the 41st day since we took the exam on October 28. Just wondering :)

.............and i just learned yesterday that i passed the PE. What a wonderful feeling!!! Hope you guys passed as well!

I PASSED, and I am happy!
Congrats! That's exciting. Do you think it's because of EET? I felt like EET was really good but the afternoon was still pretty difficult for me.

If you don't mind me asking, how many question do you *think* you got right in the morning and afternoon? 

We're still waiting on CA results any day now....so nervous to find out if I passed. 

Congrats! That's exciting. Do you think it's because of EET? I felt like EET was really good but the afternoon was still pretty difficult for me.

If you don't mind me asking, how many question do you *think* you got right in the morning and afternoon? 

We're still waiting on CA results any day now....so nervous to find out if I passed. 
@coolcool - Thank you! I did not take EET course. 

My feelings after each session :

AM (Civil) - I was confident that i got about 22 questions right, and the rest were educated guesses.

PM (Water Resources) - it was like a breeze to me. I was pretty sure that i might have got a minimum of 30-32 questions right.

Overall, after the exam, I felt OK OK. My personal feeling after the results was - PM might have covered my butt. But who knows, AM might have been better than i thought. 

I hope this helps. And I wish you the best for your results. I know how stressful it is to keep waiting for the results when you know that many other states released theirs. Keeping fingers crossed for you. Please keep me posted.

Best,

I fond both sections pretty challenging.

I think the AM section was easier.  I had to guess on about 5-7 in the morning.

The PM was tougher.  I had to guess on about 10-12.

I think one problem for me was speed.  I was too slow.  I wasn't able to finish on time.  I had to fill in random bubbles in the last minute, for each section.  Hopefully, I got lucky on my guesses!  But if I failed, then I'll just suck it up and get back to studying.
I ended up passing the 8 hour!  Maybe I did really well on the questions I answered?  Or I got lucky on the guesses?  Or both?  haha

Unfortunately, I have to re-take the CA surveying and seismic exams again.  But I feel more motivated after passing the 8 hour!

I ended up passing the 8 hour!  Maybe I did really well on the questions I answered?  Or I got lucky on the guesses?  Or both?  haha

Unfortunately, I have to re-take the CA surveying and seismic exams again.  But I feel more motivated after passing the 8 hour!
Wooo-who! Congratulations! Good luck for your CA surveying exams. You will get it :)

Back