Hostell II

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
okay so this has been on showtime and I have been watching bits and pieces of it.. dont know why I guess its like a train wreck and you have to watch it..

anyways, at the very end is the girl who gets be-headed the same one that bartered for her freedom & threw the guys unit to the dog? or was that another girl and they were saying that the culture of people there would be into killing for a long time?

okay so this has been on showtime and I have been watching bits and pieces of it.. dont know why I guess its like a train wreck and you have to watch it..

anyways, at the very end is the girl who gets be-headed the same one that bartered for her freedom & threw the guys unit to the dog? or was that another girl and they were saying that the culture of people there would be into killing for a long time?
Sad to say i saw this one. The beheaded chick was the hot model type girl that was "with" the owner of the organization. The reason the american chick beheaded her was because she betrayed her and her 2 friends which resulted in their untimely demises.

Sad to say i saw this one. The beheaded chick was the hot model type girl that was "with" the owner of the organization. The reason the american chick beheaded her was because she betrayed her and her 2 friends which resulted in their untimely demises.
Kay but that means I have to catch the ending again!

You could explain the entire plot to this movie in less than a minute.

Back