Historical release dates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happens at times. I got results December 29, 2010..........and that was the first day of release. So it has happened "recently"

NCEES has a chokehold on our economy right now. They retain our scores to artificially deflate the markets.

No scores now mean no Xmas bonus or raises.... STOP STRANGLING OUR ECONOMY.... Release the scores!!!!!

I just received confirmation from NCEES that results haven't even been released to the state boards yet.
Thanks for clarifying. Have they released them to the person who will release them to the state boards yet?

Hah, now you guys get to feel the pain us 16 hour structural engineer exam takers feel. Historically our results don't get released until week 8 (if not longer).

Yeah but that test has to be hand graded and not run through a machine, correct?

At this point, it would be funny to me if that SE exam got the results before the PE exam.

That would be funny. I'm expecting my SE exam results on the 16th based on historical release dates. I suspect I might have a chance of beating the PCS PE results and that would be hilarious.

I just received confirmation from NCEES that results haven't even been released to the state boards yet.
Thanks for clarifying. Have they released them to the person who will release them to the state boards yet?
Nope, not at all unfortunately. From what I understand all results go to board first, then board traditionally decides if NCEES or PCS will release the results to us. I just hope that Colorado doesn't need a board meeting before releasing results. Anybody knows?

Didn't you hear that CO has just scheduled an 'emergency meeting' for next week to decide whether a meeting will be required the week after that to release the results? That is if there is quorum and consensus in the 'emergency meeting'.

Back