Help! Massachusetts PE Exam Questions (Dilemmas)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody! Hope you're all having an amazing year so far. I'll be applying for the PE exam in a short while and had several questions regarding various facets of the entire process. I would appreciate any help you can provide regarding the following questions I had:

1. The application form states that the beginning date shouldn't overlap or be the same as the ending date and the ending date shouldn't overlap or be the same as the next beginning date. However, several projects of mine tend to have begun and ended around the same period (ie. I worked on them simultaneously). please advice me on this.

2. Could someone elaborate (using an example) the differences between the "typical duties associated with this engagement", vs the "scope of experience associated with my engagements", and the "level of responsibility associated with this engagement" columns

3. Could I use multiple engagement sheets (more than 3) per respondent so I can be more descriptive?

Thanks in advance! :)

Back