Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to give up all hope over here and I keep getting dragged back in!
Give up the hope! Give up the hope!

Then you won't get frustrated and annoyed if another day (or more) goes by and you don't get your results. It will be a surprise when they do come, and hopefully a happy one!

Give up the hope! Give up the hope!

Then you won't get frustrated and annoyed if another day (or more) goes by and you don't get your results. It will be a surprise when they do come, and hopefully a happy one!
I've given up. I guess back to work

What’s the latest in the day results have been released? I remember from previous cycles other people in other states were already celebrating on here (by noon-ish).  

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you expand on the 2018 Eraser Issue? I don't remember having an eraser that didn't work properly. Are there rumors of a lot of smudged answers?
Yes! I freaked out twice during the exam. Once when I came across a topic that I had never heard of before and the next time was when I needed to change an answer. It smudged all over the bubbles above and below it. And only barely removed the pencil mark from the bubble I needed to erase.

Looking back it looks like results are released the same or close to the same day that registration is open for the next exam. For the more seasoned guys, is that accurate? If so, we're in for the long haul... June 18th. Someone has been projecting that date on some of these threads. Starting to think he/she is right. That would be a little over 9 weeks.

Looking back it looks like results are released the same or close to the same day that registration is open for the next exam. For the more seasoned guys, is that accurate? If so, we're in for the long haul... June 18th. Someone has been projecting that date on some of these threads. Starting to think he/she is right. That would be a little over 9 weeks.
Stop it. Stop it right now.

I'm 0-2 now on dates, based on timelines from 17, I thought the 17th, based on the meetings, I thought today. I give up!

Back