GOOD Day.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:GotPics:

It kinda had to be said.

Yes, but none that I'm posting up here! Have a couple underwear shots, and a couple nice ones in a black corset :bananadoggywow: :woot: :dancingnaughty:

Today has turned into a good day though! My tracking software is DONE, all that's left is to sign off on the PO so they can cut the guy his check!

Last edited by a moderator:
dude! talking about the pictures and not posting them!?! major party foul!

ban him

dude! talking about the pictures and not posting them!?! major party foul!

ban him
Man law only applies to pictures I've taken myself, unless the pictures are of two girls kissing. Neither applies.

No B.S.

It falls into the significant other prevention category. It's intent is to prevent possible castration from a wife/girlfriend retaliating in the event that they find out. The only way you can post lude photos are if:

a) She consents

B) You took the pictures yourself and she knows that you took them (candid shots are a death sentence if caught)

c) You're separated/divorced

I agree.
:banhim:

And you have no wife or girlfriend so that clause of the man law doesn't even apply.

Then ban away. It's a fact that if I start posting raunchy photos of a girl I'm trying to make sweet, sweet love to, my chances of getting laid drop to zero the instant she finds out. I'm more than willing to sacrifice EB.com on behalf of my sexual conquests.

Then ban away. It's a fact that if I start posting raunchy photos of a girl I'm trying to make sweet, sweet love to, my chances of getting laid drop to zero the instant she finds out. I'm more than willing to sacrifice EB.com on behalf of my sexual conquests.
Wow, she reads EB.com ?

BTW -I'm sure nobody here really thinks you should post them, especially without asking.

But I'm curious how she would find out if you didn't tell her.

Oh, yeah. I'm sure tons of women peruse the board daily just to see what goes on in the world of engineering.

BTW -I'm sure nobody here really thinks you should post them, especially without asking.
Don't listen to benbo!

I just KNOW it would come back to bite me. Especially since I've got friends who periodically browse these boards.

There is also a search engine now that lets you upload any pic, and it will search the internet to find sources of it, even if its been resized, etc. That stupid thing is going to be the death of me.

Today has been a good day. I got 2 proposals out, and 18 letters of interest, plus a lead on a good project. And it is now time to go home for CAB consumption. Yay!

BAD day. LONG day. Glad it's over. EMD investigation on job site. Not good. Tempers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFurk

Today = not good. Severe hangover and pizza heartburn. I feel like I just swallowed a wet cell battery.

Yes, but none that I'm posting up here! Have a couple underwear shots, and a couple nice ones in a black corset :bananadoggywow: :woot: :dancingnaughty:
I missed this during the oriignal exchanges here. You should post away as a lesson and to make her aware of the dangers of "sexting". You're only doing her a favor and preventing her from making worse mistakes in the future. ....She'll thank you for it.

Back