Georgia, you're on my mind!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I talked to NCEES this afternoon about the GA exam results.  They referred me to the GA SOS.  I called the GA SOS and got referred to NCEES.  Visions of the dog chasing it's tail in my head......

It's been an awfully long time since any were posted.  84 out of about 200 test takers...42%.  Is there anywhere to view state specific passage rates?  That's abysmally low if they're done posting.

It's been an awfully long time since any were posted.  84 out of about 200 test takers...42%.  Is there anywhere to view state specific passage rates?  That's abysmally low if they're done posting.
Only 58 were actually posted today though so I think the person adding names stepped away from doing it for a while. Just adding to the torture :/

I feel your pain but I don't think they're done. 29% is way too low.

Yeah I don't think the "By Comity" count as April test takers. If you take them out, it's less than 84. There were even a few "By Comity" mixed in the 58 posted today.

This is the worst system in the whole country.

Yeah I don't think the "By Comity" count as April test takers. If you take them out, it's less than 84. There were even a few "By Comity" mixed in the 58 posted today.

This is the worst system in the whole country.
Yeah, I'll be remembering this ridiculousness when Brian Kemp is on the ballot for GA Governor next year.  Just send me a stinking email already! 

Called the SoS office to ask whether they were done posting results for the day.  The person I talked to apparently wasn't privy to that info - could only look up online what I can see on my application status page.   :(   Congrats to those who passed!  

has anybody got a failed result back. just wondering because mine is pending
I haven't. Still pending. I don't think the NCEES website will update until the state finishes updating the SOS website. I know someone whose name came out yesterday and their NCEES account still says pending.

Congrats to those who passed. Didn't come out of the exam thinking I passed but had the small glimmer of hope I guessed right on a few. Failed with 50/80 so back to Macon in October for round 2.

Well, I guess I'll be back in Macon in October. I'm not really surprised. My time management was horrible. Congrats to all of you who passed!

I guess everyone gets lucky sometimes, I passed. I still think someone at the Board forgot to tell NCEES to release the results last week. Why NCEES would release the results in the middle of the state issuing license numbers is strange. Thanks for the excruciating wait SOS. Brian Kemp #notmysos.

Didn't pass. Came close though, just under the infamous 60%. October here I come! Congratulations to those that passed!

Back