Georgia, you're on my mind!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not alphabetical... If you type "PE042*"  into the license field, and sort in reverse order, you can see each person being added.

It's like watching paint dry... except really suspensful.

For those who've passed, has your Application Status page been updated?  Or your MyNCEES status?  Has anyone gotten an email?  Y'all, I'm totally useless today until I see my results!

It's not alphabetical... If you type "PE042*"  into the license field, and sort in reverse order, you can see each person being added.

Looks like PE042027 - PE042078 have been added so far and definitely not alphabetical ...... maybe they're doing it based on the exam section you cook? 

Thanks for the info!  It looks like 1 is posting about every 4-5 minutes.  

Why not send out emails to everyone at once?  This seems like a particularly brutal form of torture!

I just searched my name, I'm there.  My last name starts with a B.  Looks like I passed! 

I just searched GA board - My name is there with PE license # and status 'active' and my EIT status says 'superceded'.

I have not received the official result notice from NCEES as yet though.

I do not want to celebrate until I receive the official letter.

Back