Georgia, you're on my mind!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've only added 57 people...seems like there should be more than that with all the disciplines. I'm still crossing my fingers.
I tested in SC and am looking at GA posts for my coworker. How many people would you say were at the testing site?

i took the Civil - Water Resources/Environmental. There were hundreds of people at the testing site. If I had to guess i would say around 300-400 people.

I tested in SC and am looking at GA posts for my coworker. How many people would you say were at the testing site?
Maybe 160-200 (although seemed like much more).  4 ppl per row/section.  I can't remember if there were 4 or 5 sections.  About 10 rows per section.  (Based off of spotty memory, someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

yeah more than 200. probably closer to 300-400. There haven't been any names added in a while probably because whoever is entering the names is on their lunch break.

Maybe 160-200 (although seemed like much more).  4 ppl per row/section.  I can't remember if there were 4 or 5 sections.  About 10 rows per section.  (Based off of spotty memory, someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
Did anybody sit in the back on the far right or have a Z name? .... we each had numbers for our seats so that should give an idea of how many people. I would have guessed around 250 from my memory but I was seat 17 haha

is it safe to assume that if your name shows up in the license verification search with a license # that you definitely passed?

unless there was some fluke or human error. i just want the confirmation letter lol.

is it safe to assume that if your name shows up in the license verification search with a license # that you definitely passed?

unless there was some fluke or human error. i just want the confirmation letter lol.
Coworker told me thats the way to early check your name before the letter.  I'd say we passed.  

Ordinarily yes, it would be a safe assumption.

But Pennsylvania mistakenly issued numbers to people that didn't pass back during the Oct 2014 exam. See the thread, and subsequent posts below.

But Pennsylvania mistakenly issued numbers to people that didn't pass back during the Oct 2014 exam. See the thread, and subsequent posts below.

That is not cool. Not cool at all. I will wait in suspense for the official notification from NCEES.

I have a PE number for at least today, so I am celebrating!

Back