Funny Engineering Pictures

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bunch of idiots. what 3rd world country was that shot in? Couldn't be in the U.S. no hard hats, public street, all old and crappy equipment, etc. etc.

Typical half-ass foreign mentality. just do it without thinking about it at all.

Here. Hold my beer while I move this steam roller.

Hey dude, I don't think that will work.

Sure it will it only weighs, oh about 6 tons. Thats what about 8,000 lbs.

My crane weighs about 12,000 lbs.

Yeah, but.

Shut up and hold my damn beer.

Get outa the way.

:rotfl:

Here is my version. I made the driveway even steeper.

BigDrivewayDV.jpg

Yeah, and it looks like they planted some hay in that pile of dirt but missed the rest of it. They need to spread some more seed. Perhaps they should enlist the help of a landscape architect?

I am impressed DVINNY. I remember some post I read here back when I joined where someone had gone in and photoshopped the NCEES pencil behind the ears of a number of famous people. Was that you? I laughed my ass off on that one.

I am impressed DVINNY. I remember some post I read here back when I joined where someone had gone in and photoshopped the NCEES pencil behind the ears of a number of famous people. Was that you? I laughed my ass off on that one.
What is this "photoshop" of which you speak?

I have Photoshop full version, but also have Photoshop Elements 2.0 and 3.0 and they are MUCH cheaper and just as good for want you'd want to do.

When I make the GIF files (smilies) I use Adobe Illustrator and sometimes Macromedia MX Suite

Adobe Illustrator is the best "tracer" around for converting pdf files to dxf/dwg.

I use all the progs mentioned and really like the Paint Shop Pro ver 8, but it doesn't do the tracing. Adobe Illustrator does it like a pro.

I have searched the internet and tried many progs for a good tracing prog. Only that one met the grade and it does so much more (I should be paid by Adobe for this post).

Adobe Illustrator is the best "tracer" around for converting pdf files to dxf/dwg.
I use all the progs mentioned and really like the Paint Shop Pro ver 8, but it doesn't do the tracing.  Adobe Illustrator does it like a pro.

I have searched the internet and tried many progs for a good tracing prog.  Only that one met the grade and it does so much more (I should be paid by Adobe for this post).
Speaking of Adobe® and such, my office issued the first e-Permit heralding a new age in correspondence with the agency. I spoke to my supv about how professional seals will be handled - he said that issue is still be worked out by a committee.

From reading FL Rules - there are two provisions for electronically sealing your documents (2nd is listed on opening banner of FBPE.org). I noticed that the site that offers the embossed type PE Seal also offers to provide the .jpg image for $10 as well.

You had raised this issue before - I am hoping to get more answers once everyone gets back from holiday vacation. I will update as I get more answers.

JR

$10????

Why not just stamp something, and scan it? We have a CAD guy that drew one to exact scale with the correct number of ticks and all. He had nothing to do one day I guess. LOL.

To pay $10 for a digital picture doesn't make sense to me. I will scan my own seal.

DVINNY, there was a thread that had the AutoCAD dwg of the seal. Do you remember where that thread is? If not, I downloaded it and can put it back up.

Back