For those of you taking it in Minneapolis...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNEnvEPETstee

Reaction score
I took the FE my one and only time last April at the convention center in Minneapolis, and it was DAMN comfortable. I was shocked at how great the setup was. VERY comfy seats, lots of room, perfect lighting. Big kudos to the folks who put it on. I presume it is the same from year to year, I am taking the PE on Friday and hope it is an identical setup.

TO ALL THE MORONS WHO HAD CELLS PHONES IN THE TEST ROOM LAST YEAR: Seriously, I hope none of you have a job yet. You're freaking losers. The proctor had to ask a SECOND time for people to give up their phones before a few people finally 'fessed up to having them and turned them in. They all should have been booted immediately.

Oh and BTW, you do not need ANY PE references to take the PE exam anymore in MN. I did not take the FE after college because I thought the odds of being able to work under a PE for four years were pretty slim. I did not have to submit any references at all, only some forms regarding work history and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back