FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm REALLY wanting the results before dinner so I can go somewhere nice and forget about the fact that I have a root canal tomorrow morning. Almost as enjoyable as waiting for this stinking exam.

Hopefully validation don't take as long as the recount in the 2000 Presidental election. :unitedstates:

Last edited by a moderator:
The validation is done - it's back in NCEES's court to post according to the FBPE

BL told me that they have already approved the results and we should be hearing from NCEES today or tomorrow.

spoke with a person from NCEES. They have the ok to post and are updating the system. The woman I spoke with said that if they have not posted by 5:30 (closing time) they will be posted tomorrow.

It appears that there is a person that has to manually ok the release of the results.

On that note - and because I can't concentrate - and I ate something that makes my stomach feel ill (could be the wait for the exam) - How did you all feel after the exam? I'm still trying to figure out whether I passed or not based on how I felt about the questions. I got an answer for all but 3 questions. I know at least 3 answers I got were wrong. But I felt like I really couldn't have prepared any better on my own. The only thing I could have done a few more practice problems was geotechnical/soils questions (man I'm clueless about that stuff), but I really don't know how in the world I'll prepare for the exam a second time. I guess I'll have to break down and pay for one of those classes.

I am with you. I felt extremely confident after taking the entire exam. I felt like I misses at most 10 questions. I walked out of both the morning and afternoon sessions with a smile on my face. I felt it was a very fair exam; these are things a basic engineer should know

Now if I fail, I don't know if I have the energy to do it all over again or where to start from.......

Fingers Crossed for All!!!!

###### told me that they have already approved the results and we should be hearing from NCEES today or tomorrow.
This doesn't count for anything, but In for the April EIT I received my Results at 4:37pm.
Lets hope!!! I really don't want to wait to tomorrow when we are so close....

I have a deadline on the 3rd but my finger is stuck on the F5... I just need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

On that note - and because I can't concentrate - and I ate something that makes my stomach feel ill (could be the wait for the exam) - How did you all feel after the exam? I'm still trying to figure out whether I passed or not based on how I felt about the questions. I got an answer for all but 3 questions. I know at least 3 answers I got were wrong. But I felt like I really couldn't have prepared any better on my own. The only thing I could have done a few more practice problems was geotechnical/soils questions (man I'm clueless about that stuff), but I really don't know how in the world I'll prepare for the exam a second time. I guess I'll have to break down and pay for one of those classes.

I am with you. I felt extremely confident after taking the entire exam. I felt like I misses at most 10 questions. I walked out of both the morning and afternoon sessions with a smile on my face. I felt it was a very fair exam; these are things a basic engineer should know

Now if I fail, I don't know if I have the energy to do it all over again or where to start from.......

Yep. I think I will puke if I don't pass. I really don't know where to start over again. I'll have to break out the book - find practice problems that I haven't already solved. Then I have to re-collect all the references my super-helpful office mates gave me. Then I have to live with the idea that everyone around me passed the first time and I failed. Etc. Etc. But I will live. And there's no possibility of a raise, so at least I know I won't be losing out on something like that.

Yep. I think I will puke if I don't pass. I really don't know where to start over again. I'll have to break out the book - find practice problems that I haven't already solved. Then I have to re-collect all the references my super-helpful office mates gave me. Then I have to live with the idea that everyone around me passed the first time and I failed. Etc. Etc. But I will live. And there's no possibility of a raise, so at least I know I won't be losing out on something like that.
Puking is the absolute right word. Wow, your company does not give loans for the PE. Specially in a Civil discipline?

Puking is the absolute right word. Wow, your company does not give loans for the PE. Specially in a Civil discipline?
I mean a raise**** Sorry

Me too Buddy!!! I must have worked every practice exam problem twice both NCEES and PPI. Then pretty much all of the PPI Practice problems too. I wouldn't know where to start, other than a bottom of a bottle.

Not this year! Every other year they would have, but the past two years have been particularly rough. I'm OK with that, though, since most people in my area don't have a job.

Me too Buddy!!! I must have worked every practice exam problem twice both NCEES and PPI. Then pretty much all of the PPI Practice problems too. I wouldn't know where to start, other than a bottom of a bottle.
Part of me is excited to get the results...the other part is terrified of failing. The thought of opening that MERM again is not sitting too well with me.

Is anyone else having a problem logging into NCEES? I tried to login under Examinees, but that's not an option, then I tried Member Boards, that wont let me, I keep trying to request the password thinking I may have forgot it, (I didnt) and it wont send one back to me.

I think I'm giving up for the day. I may log on one more time at 5:30 PM. Bummer.

Is anyone else having a problem logging into NCEES? I tried to login under Examinees, but that's not an option, then I tried Member Boards, that wont let me, I keep trying to request the password thinking I may have forgot it, (I didnt) and it wont send one back to me.
I've been reloading this page:

https://apps.ncees.org/registration/

Hope that helps a bit. It's reloading just fine for me. Keeps telling me that "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available"

Back