FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just told my girlfriend they have begun to hand out PE-nesses in Ohio and Texas. She immediately ran to poop from the excitement. In the meantime, she is playing with my Wii. Can't wait to show her my new PE-ness.
IF you have one...

WOOHOO!! I passed, so yep, I have a new PE-ness. My girlfriend is soooo impressed with my brand new PE-Ness that she cried. Now we're off for a steak dinner!

I passed too!!! I am so Happy, I almost burst when I called my wife. A huge weight is off my shoulders. !!! I am going to miss the Ranting back in forth from you guys.

I passed toooooo , first :tt: time , congrats to everyone passed , Salud!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :winko: :multiplespotting: :pASSED2: :tt: :band: :mf_bounce8:

Last edited by a moderator:
I FREAKIN' PASSED!! Thank God the wait is over...I think I'm gonna stamp my pillow and everything else in sight!

I passed the first time in FL! Thank God thats all over with. Time to party

I passed the FL Structural I PE (1st try) - Oct 2010

and I passed the FE sometime back in 2005 when I was still in school.

Congrats to everyone!

anyone else starting to feel like today is going to be a bust?
SO ... Results? Hoping they were positive!
I'm taking his absence is not a good sign.
Yeah , where are you ? , results ? ...I guess is not a good sign
I was wondering the same thing. He was on here religiously and I really appreciated his humor keeping things light hearted around here. The first thing I did after I found I passed was post in the Michigan thread and then headed over here to see if he passed. I really enjoyed making PE-ness jokes with him. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back