FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just call FBPE and talk to someone who has told me that the main person who does the validation of the results is out this whole week...
So I guess that means that even if NCEES sends the results this week, the board may not be able to validate them before the end of the week due to being short staffed!!! S.O.B.!

I thought that someone earlier posted, that Florida doesn't have to validate the results.

Just call FBPE and talk to someone who has told me that the main person who does the validation of the results is out this whole week...
So I guess that means that even if NCEES sends the results this week, the board may not be able to validate them before the end of the week due to being short staffed!!! S.O.B.!

I thought that someone earlier posted, that Florida doesn't have to validate the results.

From the NCEES website, under Florida Engineering "Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account."

From the NCEES website, under Florida Engineering "Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account."
You better print screen this down before it is gone. In Jan 2010 that CA post the result date on their offical website. The result will come out 1.14.2010 but just before the clock hit 1.14.2010 that the CA changed their result date to 1.22.2010.

Brian Lynch is doing her job this week, and he said " They****** results, and they should be going out later this week"

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not. There was a lot of noise in my office and i couldnt hear the **** part, and i didnt want to put out b.s. But the rest is straight from the horses mouth.....

By the way the ***** sounded like they just got them or something to that effect.

Im not. There was a lot of noise in my office and i couldnt hear the **** part, and i didnt want to put out b.s. But the rest is straight from the horses mouth.....
By the way the ***** sounded like they just got them or something to that effect.

In that Case Sweet!! Then maybe we will all be doing the happy dance, before the week is up, but we will see.

whats *****?

There was a lot of noise in the office, and i couldnt hear what was said that well. I used ***** for the words i didnt hear well.

But i thought it was something like....... The results just got in, or something just happened with them

The rest i heard well and it was .......they should get the results to us by the end of the week.

There was a lot of noise in the office, and i couldnt hear what was said that well. I used ***** for the words i didnt hear well.
But i thought it was something like....... The results just got in, or something just happened with them

The rest i heard well and it was .......they should get the results to us by the end of the week.

Well that would be good. I presume they are closed Friday like most, so hopefully we will hear by the end of the day if we are really lucky or tomorrow.

Just out of pure curiosity. How did the people at your office hear this. Did someone at your office call the FPBE, or do you work there?

From talking to Brian, i got the feeling he was confidant we would get results this week. I have dealt with him before, and he is not the type to say things like that if it wasnt going to happen.

I called and talked to Brian myself.....

I emailed the FBPE to ask about how we apply to take the april exam seeing as we have not even received our exam grades yet. No response. Anyone heard from them on this?

I emailed the FBPE to ask about how we apply to take the april exam seeing as we have not even received our exam grades yet. No response. Anyone heard from them on this?
I talked to them on the 15th (at that time the deadline to re-apply was posted as Dec. 17th). They said that they know the results are not available and so re-takers will be permitted additional time to apply for April. They have not set a deadline to re-apply yet as the results have not become available.

I think the re-app date will be the end of January since the deadline for NCEES registration is Feb. 18.

I've just about lost all hope.... Results have taken 2 weeks longer then the last test, and about a week longer then they have in years...

NCEES don't give a crap about any of it... they can't pin a release date down, and their customer service sucks.

Lets say you were working on a project and your boss asked you when you would be done with a project, and you initially told him 8-10 weeks. Then in the 9th week he came to you anked again, and your response was - "I told you 8-10 weeks, I'm that time frame and that's all I have to say" - how do you think he would react?

The better response would be, here are the task items being addressed at this time. Therefore, I can have it completed by this date.

NCEES says they have not released the results to the board yet.

Support Agent: Hello, welcome to exam registration support. How can I help you?

me: can you tell me when the results for the FL PE test will be released to the board?

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

So the bulletin went from the results WILL be released to the boards the last week of Dec. to "we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs."

as we have learned, NCEES's definition of "hope" is, we have no clue and we're probably lying

I've just about lost all hope.... Results have taken 2 weeks longer then the last test, and about a week longer then they have in years...
NCEES don't give a crap about any of it... they can't pin a release date down, and their customer service sucks.

Lets say you were working on a project and your boss asked you when you would be done with a project, and you initially told him 8-10 weeks. Then in the 9th week he came to you anked again, and your response was - "I told you 8-10 weeks, I'm that time frame and that's all I have to say" - how do you think he would react?

The better response would be, here are the task items being addressed at this time. Therefore, I can have it completed by this date.
The difference is that we are not NCEES boss.

Back