FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always we need to patient NCEES has the day off today and for sure we going to have the results for the end of this week,. My expectations are for Thursday afternoon. :unitedstates:

Has Florida released the FE results?
Not yet. Very good point as it could be an indication of the length of time it takes to verify the results.

LOL. So I guess all hope is lost for this week and next week... :suicide1:

As always we need to patient NCEES has the day off today and for sure we going to have the results for the end of this week,. My expectations are for Thursday afternoon. :unitedstates:
Has Florida released the FE results?
Not yet. Very good point as it could be an indication of the length of time it takes to verify the results.

LOL. So I guess all hope is lost for this week and next week... :suicide1:

I think this week by the end , good luck everyone :winko:

hopefully we will hear something today or tomorrow!

Animated_angel_emoticon_praying_hg_wht.gif

Just e-chatted with a representative from NCEES. Doesn't look like the results will be out today. They actually didn't sound too sure that the results will be out this week. If that is the case then they are pretty stupid for making that bold statement that results will be out last week of december.

Here is e-chat session...

me: Will the Florida PE results be released today?

Just a moment...

me: ?

Support Agent: no we are hoping for sometime this week

me: when you say "released" does that mean released to the exam taker or released to the state boards for verification?

Support Agent: state boards

me: So then they have to verify them and then let NCEES know and then NCEES will email us telling us our results are now posted?

Support Agent: yes

me: Ok thank you

Just e-chatted with a representative from NCEES. Doesn't look like the results will be out today. They actually didn't sound too sure that the results will be out this week. If that is the case then they are pretty stupid for making that bold statement that results will be out last week of december.

Just a moment...

me: when you say "released" does that mean released to the exam taker or released to the state boards for verification?

me: So then they have to verify them and then let NCEES know and then NCEES will email us telling us our results are now posted?

We figured they wouldn't be out today. I think the best we can hope for is that they send them to the board by the end of the day and perhaps we could get them by tomorrow. I just hope we have them by Thurs.

Overall, I am kind disapointed with NCEES. The last April test, they got them out within 48 days, this time we are upto 60 and counting and still haven't heard anything to to think it won't take even longer. This is the longest return time they have had in a very long time... Obviously there was a problem with the tests.

It's just speculation, but I would bet there was a security issue with the tests or a bunch of problems that to be thrown out for being too easy or too hard, and they have had to review and meet over them...

Either way, something went a-miss and we are all pulling our hair (for those who have any left) waiting in anticipation. I guess the worst part is that they know how worked-up we all are and their lack of information and clarity on the reslease of the exam makes it even worse for us.

Just a moment...

We figured they wouldn't be out today. I think the best we can hope for is that they send them to the board by the end of the day and perhaps we could get them by tomorrow. I just hope we have them by Thurs.

Overall, I am kind disapointed with NCEES. The last April test, they got them out within 48 days, this time we are upto 60 and counting and still haven't heard anything to to think it won't take even longer. This is the longest return time they have had in a very long time... Obviously there was a problem with the tests.

It's just speculation, but I would bet there was a security issue with the tests or a bunch of problems that to be thrown out for being too easy or too hard, and they have had to review and meet over them...

Either way, something went a-miss and we are all pulling our hair (for those who have any left) waiting in anticipation. I guess the worst part is that they know how worked-up we all are and their lack of information and clarity on the reslease of the exam makes it even worse for us.

FL FE results were released today. Maybe PE results still have a chance for this week. Yesterday, the FBPE stated to a friend of mine that FL does not have to 'validate' the results and the results will come directly from NCEES when they decide to release them.

If you view the notifications Florida is always at the top. Once the results are out we'll be one of the first to know. I'd like to know soon so I can get back to work...

I spoke to a lady from NCEES and she said they were definitely releasing them this week in accordance with the post on their website. So next week is my bet!!

:wtlw:

Just call FBPE and talk to someone who has told me that the main person who does the validation of the results is out this whole week...

So I guess that means that even if NCEES sends the results this week, the board may not be able to validate them before the end of the week due to being short staffed!!! S.O.B.!

Back