FL Exam Results??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck to ya!! Which test did you sit for. I sat for civil/structural depth.

Do you feel confident?

I sat for the electrical. I think the room was filled with about 80% civils. Thats what I mostly saw with the tower of books...lol

Good luck to you too.

Just got my email a few minutes ago... nervously opened the pdf they send you and found out I PASSED!!!!

The pdf is called "pass_fail_letter".... when I glanced at it all I saw was "FAIL" and almost had a heart attack. Thankfully, once I opened the letter I saw it was the former!

:party-smiley-048:

Good luck everyone!

Just got my email a few minutes ago... nervously opened the pdf they send you and found out I PASSED!!!!
The pdf is called "pass_fail_letter".... when I glanced at it all I saw was "FAIL" and almost had a heart attack. Thankfully, once I opened the letter I saw it was the former!

:party-smiley-048:

Good luck everyone!
I did the exact same thing last year! My heart totally sank when I saw the 'fail' part and I just assumed that I had failed.

Congratulations!!

I got the email at 1:48 PM! I passed!!!!! It was great!!!!

I have to thanks Testmasters!!! I did not study before their course, took it, then I took the week prior the exam and the exam's week off from work and that was it!!!!!! I felt the course was great for all the morning questions, I feel pretty confident that I had at least 36/40 in the morning session.

I took the Transportation in the afternoon and I am a Roadway Designer so I had the inside lane here, but the testmasters notes helped as well!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when numbers will be assigned so that I can change my signature, I was told I couldn't legally change it until then? The letter said 8-10 weeks for assigning license numbers, license cards, and wall certificate. This link they provide https://www.myfloridalicense.com/viewapps.asp?SID still says open. I'm just curious how long it normally takes for the numbers to be entered in, I'm glad the really hard part of waiting is over..I handle this next party easily.

Any idea when numbers will be assigned so that I can change my signature, I was told I couldn't legally change it until then? The letter said 8-10 weeks for assigning license numbers, license cards, and wall certificate. This link they provide https://www.myfloridalicense.com/viewapps.asp?SID still says open. I'm just curious how long it normally takes for the numbers to be entered in, I'm glad the really hard part of waiting is over..I handle this next party easily.

It all depends. A year ago, it took almost the entire 8-10 weeks. Last exam, it only took a few... I would say don't start expecting it for another 9 weeks and if it comes in 2 then all the better. This waiting is not nearly as bad as the past couple of weeks.

Congrats to all that passed in FL!

Thanks! Looks like I will be waiting until the middle/end of Feb to update my signature and business cards. But I agree the hard part is over :)

Congratulations to everyone in Florida that passed!! Yay what a relief!

Back