FE results released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever.. Don't believe me huh? Go to you NCEES page (IF you actually took it) and check for yourself.

Not playing games here. I have more knowledge than you know. I post on here as a courtesy. Have fun finding out when the PE results come out.

eng01, thanks for the info. You are definitely correct. I had a coworker check his results after seeing your post. He took the EIT in Oct here in GA. He got his passing notification about 30 minutes ago.

Jsut to specify, he got his results from the NCEES website. Hopefully the PE will be out middle of next week if NCEES follows thier normal trend.

Texas and Washington might hear about results, come Monday 12/10/12. I say this, as Nuclear War engineer exam cut score was determined over this weekend. hopefully, they got hat all resolved, and it allows all the PE results to be released.

super pysch

I'm going to make the next couple of days go away playing wow. on a spanish server. i'll tell my wife it's rosetta stone

Texas and Washington might hear about results, come Monday 12/10/12. I say this, as Nuclear War engineer exam cut score was determined over this weekend. hopefully, they got hat all resolved, and it allows all the PE results to be released.

Nuclear War??? That should be more than an 8 hr exam....

super pysch

Back