Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minisnick is going to be a great helper. Since he can read numbers he helped sort, by size, bags of baby clothes with me this weekend. I had to stop and wait if he needed to leave the room for something. you'd think being washed right before being put in a vacuum sealed bag inside a plastic tote that was then sealed with that plastic wrap for pallets it would stay nice and fresh...not so much.

Will you let us name little snick? I'm sure we could come up with something good.
we are having trouble with girl names....had trouble with girl names the first time too. We just lucked out it was a boy the first time so it didn't matter in the end.
That is opposite of us, we had 3 or 4 girl names we both liked but had a very hard time deciding on boy names. It was really hard with the 3rd because ultrasounds said it was a girl, picked out the names and were happy. About 6 weeks later, whoops its a boy. So we had to go through the name thing again.

Wow! congrats. I hope you and baby are doing well!!!

:multiplespotting:

Back