Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No music, no A/C; just him and the nurse taking care of things.

Not regretting it fer a minute.

Contractions beginning, getting longer and more frequent, mrs Sapper tells me we should get to bed because she thinks it will be an early morning. When the gals been through this three times, I trust her judgement.
Good luck SAP!

That was the best $15 co pay I have ever paid!

Did y'all's doctors turn the air conditioning way up?

No music, no A/C; just him and the nurse taking care of things.

Not regretting it fer a minute.
My wife went with me while my mom watched the kiddos at home. Mrs. MS was in the room watching the whole bloodbath while the doctor and nurse were holding a conversation with all of us.

Contractions beginning, getting longer and more frequent, mrs Sapper tells me we should get to bed because she thinks it will be an early morning. When the gals been through this three times, I trust her judgement.
Best of luck, Sap! Yay December babies!

Anyone's wife ever have kidney problems during pregnancy? My wife has had pretty severe kidney problems the last 4 weeks, so much so that they had to do surgery a few weeks ago to relieve pressure on her right kidney. Looks like we get to do another surgery in a couple of week to do the same thing again. She's a trooper, but I know she is hurting.

saps been missing today yes? maybe today was the day.

I've seen people with gall bladder issues during preg, but not kidney...hope she is better soon!

My wife had a kidney stone 6 years after she gave birth. The doc said pregnancy makes some women more susceptible to kidney stones.

Ladies - this is just a husband of a pregnant woman rant, don't think less of me, just better here than to her.

Dammit woman! I don't know what you are craving unless you tell me! I don't know what hurts and how to help you unless you tell me! I can not read your mind, though I am actively trying to use the one skill I apparently do possess and engineer a mind reading machine, but it's still a prototype and your constant demands for something but you don't know what and I should be intuitive enough to figure it out are hindering progress. I love you, but I swear to god I can't survive another pregnancy with you or anybody else for that matter. /rant

Fellow dudes: heed my rant and be warned.
You let a host organism take over your body and grow for nine months and we'll see how much info you volunteer, especially to the person who planted the thing in the first place.

Back