Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats What! She's a cutie. After 10 days overdue, I'm sure your wife was READY to deliver...

DV. Congrats man!!!

Congrats What! and family!!! She has some beautiful eyes.

Great news, What! Congrats! Mini-What is beautiful. :multiplespotting:

Congrats!!! What-Baby is precious.

Congrats!! What!!! She's beautiful..

Congrats What!! Absolutely adorable!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
JR

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is due in mid February. :D

^^^^^wooo HOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats What! She's a cutie. After 10 days overdue, I'm sure your wife was READY to deliver...
DV. Congrats man!!!

Congrats!!! She's a beauty!
Thanks All. This baby sleeps most of the days and is wide awake at night. Sometimes we have to take her out at 3 am to cajole her to sleep. But apart from that, we are enjoying parenthood. :multiplespotting:

Hopefully she will get a good schedule that matches the rest of civilization. Good luck.

Yeah, I found out that there wasn't shit on the TV at 3 AM. Have fun!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went grocery shopping once with my younger daughter when she was an infant at 1 a.m. It worked for me.

I went grocery shopping once with my younger daughter when she was an infant at 1 a.m. It worked for me.
I'll bet the prices were cheaper. Did you open the store with a brick?

Last edited by a moderator:
We used to do that when Kate was a baby. Of course, we were still college students, living in a college town. Wal-mart and most of the grocery stores were 24-hr.

Our son was born last Thursday! This is the first chance I have had to get on here and update.

So here is Carson! Born 8lbs 12.2 oz and 21 inches long.

s15916670_39740079_9649.jpg

s15916670_39740078_9347.jpg

s15916670_39740077_8995.jpg

Back