Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everything is well, TD. I can't see the pic from work. I'll check it out later. :)

Very nice TD !!! Congrats to you, Mrs. TD and the rest of the family!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Congratulations! The misread ultrasound story could come in really handy once he gets into high school. Nothing like a penis joke coming from your parents...

:multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: Congratulations, TD!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

Update:

We are already past the due date by 4 days. Even now, the baby doesnt want to come out. Doctor has asked us to wait until Thursday Evening to start the induction. She told that they have to wait for one week past the due date before they do something about it. But she also gave the option of having c-section any day we wanted. Since we have waited so long, couple of days wont matter if it means having it in a more natural way.

Good luck. Hope everything goes well. Also, as seems to be tradition now, we all expect pictures soon after the arrival!

TD sorry I missed the big announcement a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats and I hope mother and baby are doing well.

What!: hope the pregnancy comes to a happy ending very soon. Good luck to you both.

Good luck What!!, I know that induction can be tricky. Hopefully she can go naturally, the whole c-section freaks me out.

Maybe some "natural induction" is needed?

Good luck What!!, I know that induction can be tricky. Hopefully she can go naturally, the whole c-section freaks me out.
Maybe some "natural induction" is needed?
Yeah... I tried that when mine was overdue... it didn't help, and it did NOT feel good.

What! - I ended up being induced because my little guy was late. It really wasn't too bad. I needed an epidural, but I had planned on that anyway. Good luck! We can't wait to see pictures!

Yeah... I tried that when mine was overdue... it didn't help, and it did NOT feel good.
What! - I ended up being induced because my little guy was late. It really wasn't too bad. I needed an epidural, but I had planned on that anyway. Good luck! We can't wait to see pictures!
Our little baby girl was born on August 4th, 10 days overdue. She weighed in at 8 lbs & 20". We tried everything to get normal delivery but after 24 hours in LDR, we finally consented to c-section. Sorry for not posting earlier since it was busy like crazy.

Back