Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats TX - glad to hear you'll be home soon and everything turned out OK.

How many weeks did that end up being??? I know you went a lot longer than you expected. Great news!

Congratulations, to you and your family, TX. Glad to know you're doing well. You are a hard-core EB poster. From the HOSPITAL! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Take care of yourself and Sean Joseph.

:multiplespotting:

Congratulations TXengrChickPE and Mr. TX !!! Agree. Hard-core posting the same day.

Congratulations TXengrChickPE and Mr. TX !!! Agree. Hard-core... posting the same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!

Sean has this funny, lopsided cone-head thing going because he was sideways in the birth canal for so long. But, his Apgar scores were 9 and 9, and we're both doing well... so we can live with a lopsided cone-head for a while :D

My daughter was born with the loopsided head. It looked like someone put her head in a vice , which i guess is what happened. But it went away after a day or so, her head is perfectly shaped now. I took some cool photos of the loopsided head, just in case she gets a big head when she gets older (I also have photos of her first BM at the hospital, this should be good for father/boyfriend introductions)

CONGRATULATIONS TX!!! Waiting for the pics... But take your time... that posting the whole episode within 24 hours was way too quick :)

God bless.

Vish.

pictures!

20080419_7.jpg

20080419_21.jpg

:multiplespotting: Awesome news...Congrats! 11 hours is not bad at all. Mrs. Buff had 13.5 hours after pitocin was introduced. Cute pictures! :multiplespotting:

What a cute little man!!!

My wife wanted a vaginal birth, but there was no way that was going to happen.

With our little girl deciding to hang out upside down, we checked in the hospital at 6AM and she was born at 7:47AM.

Tx:

Congrats to you and Mr. TX. Glad to hear everybody is well.

He looks like a keepr to me.!!!

Back