Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In KY, I have always heard that you can search the state roster and find yourself a little before released by NCEES.  No idea if true or not...  but I have been doing occasionally anyways.  Today, I downloaded the entire roster and about panicked when I sorted by date issued and there was one issued today--until I noticed it was only ONE.  Then did it again this afternoon, and there are three issued today.  I am assuming transfers? But still makes me crazy hoping... 

It's probably going to happen before the weekend, right?

I sure hope so!  That would fit with the last couple of years' April test release dates.
I was thinking it was going to happen last night for Texas since the board meeting happened an hour ago. All well, back to work for me....

Im enjoying this ice cream cake from a co-worker birthday today.  woohooo!

I call this masterpiece: "Greg fell two stories. Greg is now paralyzed". 

I'm glad NASA picked the cheapest version of the Sims they could get their hands on for our safety training.

greg is now paralyzed.png

Most of the safety videos that I've watch through the years have been real people acting out safety scenarios/events.  I find that more believable and trust worthy even though you know its just acting.  The simulation videos make me focus on other aspects instead of the important safety points.

In the meantime, my engineering firm is putting on a client event at the local gun shooting range, and my boss wants me to come up with a creative name.  Wants it to be creative but not *all* about guns or shooting... I am at a complete loss.  Anyone have any good ideas?
Me too, anxiously waiting for the results, logging in every 30 minutes and laughing at y'all posts the rest of the time.

What about:

Let's Shoot the Breeze with [your company] 

you can make the letter o's in "shoot" as targets

Back