Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely feel like this has become the spam thread replacement.

those spammers must feel jealous but they probably already reached the 15k of posts which I never thought was possible.

Me too! It's kind of self-fulfilling. Like, if I post things that invoke the feel of the spam thread, others may too, and then it will become the spam replacement! I mean, it's a thread with a totally irrelevant topic at this point anyway.

Me too! It's kind of self-fulfilling. Like, if I post things that invoke the feel of the spam thread, others may too, and then it will become the spam replacement! I mean, it's a thread with a totally irrelevant topic at this point anyway.
Where did the spam thread go. I cant find it. someone bump it up

I've been lurking a few days--y'all are too funny.  Anxiously awaiting my results too!

In the meantime, my engineering firm is putting on a client event at the local gun shooting range, and my boss wants me to come up with a creative name.  Wants it to be creative but not *all* about guns or shooting... I am at a complete loss.  Anyone have any good ideas?

those spammers must feel jealous but they probably already reached the 15k of posts which I never thought was possible.
:wtlw:

Well not really last week, it was yesterday, but this emoticon is too cute not to use.

In the meantime, my engineering firm is putting on a client event at the local gun shooting range, and my boss wants me to come up with a creative name.  Wants it to be creative but not *all* about guns or shooting... I am at a complete loss.  Anyone have any good ideas?
Wow, that sounds pretty nuts to me. I imagine you're in a very different part of the country than I am. Who are the clients going to be? What kind of engineering does your company do?

Wow, that sounds pretty nuts to me. I imagine you're in a very different part of the country than I am. Who are the clients going to be? What kind of engineering does your company do?
Yeah... KY. A whole different breed of people! ;-)  This will be geared toward Industrial Engineers  (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical). 

Back