Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially ones prone to burning down houses, I'd hope
Yup.  Also, no iProducts.  "But mooooooom, everyone in my class has a cell phone.  I am the ONLY one who doesn't."  Nice try kid.  You are never away from a responsible adult who can call me if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, everyone! There is a Chrome extension you can get called Auto Refresh that will automatically refresh a page for you. It will do it in an inactive tab, so it's refreshing in the background. It might save your F5 key! ;)

EDIT: It's also good for things like concert tickets!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, everyone! There is a Chrome extension you can get called Auto Refresh that will automatically refresh a page for you. It will do it in an inactive tab, so it's refreshing in the background. It might save your F5 key! ;)
sounds like a hacker-ish thing to do. AI has taken over our human pursuits 

Excellent tip!  This will make the checking activities look less suspicious to coworkers.

I am going to eat a salad for lunch b/c I may need to eat a whole chocolate cake this weekend if I see the dreaded red.

I am going to eat a salad for lunch b/c I may need to eat a whole chocolate cake this weekend if I see the dreaded red.
Hah!  I think for me it may be an entire family size bag of doritos, but you bring up a good point with the salad prep work.

sounds like a hacker-ish thing to do. AI has taken over our human pursuits 
I suppose you could look it at that way. I just look at is as more convenience. Plus my last time around waiting for results, I didn't want to have to wait to get the dreaded email from NCEES. I wanted to just be surprised by just checking the page. You know, rip that bandaid off!

If I see red... Gosh, I should stock up on either desserts or alcohol for that potential purpose. Then I could turn around and use them for a celebration, too!

Liz+Lemon+food+talk.jpg

Back