Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone getting all bothered and assured the results will not come out this week when

a) It's only wednesday

b) It's the 33rd day since the exam and today would be a record earliest release

c) We have no evidence at all, like every other year of when exactly they'll be out, besides past releases

It's nice to stay at home sometimes.  I don't visit this EB site at all when I'm at home.

$300 rc car toy... https://www.wired.com/2017/05/spheros-new-cars-toy-fanciest-rc-car-ever-see/

the most expensive toy I've ever had as a kid was a Lego set for $100. spoiled brats of the now gen whats it called, "generation Q"?

Lightning-McQueen1-1024x768.jpg

We are just trying to shoot the breeze and trying to lessen the stress and agony.  Maybe pick up some scratch off tickets during lunch to ease the nerves.

There is plenty of activity in this thread even though we have had no indications of results coming soon.

Why is everyone getting all bothered and assured the results will not come out this week when

a) It's only wednesday

b) It's the 33rd day since the exam and today would be a record earliest release

c) We have no evidence at all, like every other year of when exactly they'll be out, besides past releases
I think it is kind of fun to joke about. I don't really read the replys thinking everyone is that stressed out. I guess it depends on your perspective/interpretation of everyone's replys and how you read them.

Funny - I'm visiting the NCEES page a whole lot more now that the spam page is gone.  I suppose there's a (albeit small) chance the results could be released today, but it still feels a bit ridiculous.

I also think it is kind of funny this thread has 24k views and the spam thread, with about 30x as many posts has only 2x as many views.

My 10 year old wants a hoverboard.  I'm like no f'ing way am I buying you a $400 thing That will cause you to get LESS exercise.
Hoverboards aren't even actual hoverboards! Ugh, they annoy me so much. At least they've (mostly) learned to stay out of the bike lanes around here. It's only the dumb motorized skateboards, scooters, motorcycles, and cars that we bicyclists need to worry about now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoverboards aren't even actual hoverboards! Ugh, they annoy me so much. At least they've (mostly) learned to stay out of the bike lanes around here. It's only the dumb motorized skateboards, scooters, motorcycles, and cars that we bicyclists need to worry about now.
Well at 10 he wouldn't be on the bike lane anyway.  And if he does, it will be on his bike.

Well at 10 he wouldn't be on the bike lane anyway.  And if he does, it will be on his bike.
Haha, I would hope not! I was making more a statement about hoverboards in general. They are reasonably prevalent around these parts, but it's mostly adults I see with them.

to be a devils advocate, the "hoverboards" do require a lot of balancing skill which exercises the leg muscles and core body but i hate them as well

Back